Dentley'sA Venison Femur Dog Bone

by Dentley's

Dried deer femur bones are a jumbo chew for your favorite four-legged friend. With meaty hunks and a smell that will drive them wild, your dog has never had anything like it. Only at PetSmart. Features: Meaty hunks! Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Meaty hunks Life Stage: All stages; small to large breeds Flavor: Venison Primary Ingredient: Venison Femur Caution: For the safety of your pet, observation is recommended when giving your pet treats or chews. Feeding Instructions: Feed to your dog as chew or treat. Ingredients: Venison Femur Bone Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min).30% Crude Fat (min).9% Moisture (max).10% Fiber (max).2%

Would this be good for a pit bull ?
We have the filled ones, but do these last long?
Does other places beside petsmart sell these? I only see them at petsmart
Start your review of Dentley'sA Venison Femur Dog Bone!
How would you rate this product?
fayetteville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I always buy this for my dogs cause they love the flavor and it’s very good for their teeth. It also gives them a lot of vitamins while chewing on the bone. I normally get it at PetSmart or at PetCo. It’s about 10 bucks per bone.
Dog / Medium
Virginia Bch, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Dentley'sA Venison Femur Dog Bone uploaded by Roseann J.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog may be tiny but she looooooooves big bones to drag around and chew. I grab them from petsmart. I think its a decent bone. Gives my dog toooooons of hours chewing and cleaning those teeth. She loves it, hides it in her bed when shes not chewing it. Decent price for a bone.
Dog / Small
Troutdale, VA
Our dogs appear to love the taste of these bones. They last for a long time without stinking or leaving oily residue like some other bones we have purchased.
Cat, Dog, Fish / Large
Cadillac, MI
I think that are pretty good for dog. It's like a little treat for you good! I know mine like treats but I don't let her eat the whole thing at once.
Dog / Large
Kansas City, KS
My dog loves these, every time I buy her one she just goes crazy. They last a pretty long time as well
Dog / Large