Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesDentley's
Dentley'sA Stuffed Roll Dog Treat

Dentley'sA Stuffed Roll Dog Treat

by Dentley's

The Dentley's Rawhide Stuffed Rolls treats provide a delicious snack that dog's love, while providing hours of fun and entertainment. Exclusively at PetSmart. Features: Real sweet potato and duck Food Type: Treats Food Consistency: Rawhide Life Stage: All stages of life - Medium Dogs Flavor: Sweet Potato & Duck Primary Ingredient: Pork Hide Package Weight: Net Wt. 10 oz (283 g) Ingredients: Pork Hide, Rice, Flour, Sweet Potato, Duck, Glycerin, Sugar Salt, Potassium Sorbate (a preservative) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (not less than) 55.0% Crude Fat (not mess than) 1.5% Crude Fiber (not more than) 1.0% Moisture (not more than) 15.0%

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dentley'sA Stuffed Roll Dog Treat!
How would you rate this product?
Morgan E.
Lake Helen , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
1,452 reviews
These I purchased off of amazon and my dogs love them! I have small dogs and these treats last them a nice little while.
Elizabeth B.
Texarkana, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog is OBSESSED with these! It takes him a full day to eat them but they keep him busy...and from chewing my things! Highly recommend!
Devon D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My beagle does not like these.. They splinter really easily and get soggy. Pretty much unless swallowed whole, they are not a great treat. I would say I love that they are made of more unique ingredients.
Brittany J.
Cornelia, GA
My Shepherd loves these, but I am always worried she will get choked on some of the splintered bits.
Karissa M.
Pittsburgh, PA
My dog loves these Dentley's treats! They are some of her favorites and I've never had a problem with her choking any pieces that have splintered off.
dalia A.
sydney
My dogs love these rawhide chew chips. They are small enough for my little dogs (22 lbs and the other 4 lbs) to enjoy for a long time. My dogs stay out of my way when they are busy chewing on these rawhides.

Looking for your answer?