Dentley's Traditional Rawhide Chew Chips Medium Dog Treats uploaded by Lalanie O.Dentley's Traditional Rawhide Chew Chips Medium Dog Treats uploaded by Ciera C.

BY DENTLEY'S

Dentley's Chicken Flavor rawhide Chew Chips are high quality, long lasting treats that provide hours of fun and entertainment for your dog. They are a natural way to satisfy your dog's instinctive urge to chew, which can reduce destructive behavior- something pet parents can really appreciate! Dentley's rawhide helps reduce tartar-which is great for your dog's teeth and gums! So give your dog the tasty treat he deserves, and he will thank you in return! Features: Longer lasting chews; helps reduce tartar Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Chips Life Stage: All stages Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Beef Hide Package Dimensions: Net Wt. 14 oz (397 g) Caution: Excessive use of this product may cause gastric upset. Supervise use. If your pet is unaccustomed to this product, serve in a limited amount initially. Intended as a treat, not food. Recommended size is slightly larger than your dogAAATMs mouth. Wash hands with soap and warm water after handling. This product may stain. Use in a stain resistant area. Ingredients: Beef Rawhide, Artificial Chicken Flavor, FD & C Yellow 5, Potato Starch Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein not less than 70% Crude Fat not less than 0.5% Crude Fiber not more than 3% Moisture not more than 15% see more...

Lalanie O.
Medford, OR
These are the best raw hide chips we have bought for our dogs! Other brands we used to go for because they were thicker and lasted longer, ended up getting our dogs sick and throwing up. These chips look like genuine rawhide and you can tell simply by how your dogs bodies react afterwards. Thumbs up for Dentley's!
Ciera C.
Fergus Falls, MN
My dog LOVES these! She is a 50 pound goldendoodle and gets super excited when she sees the bag! Once she gets one, she will throw it up in the air a few times, play with it, and then it'll occupy her time for awhile. She finishes it after about 45mins. The bag lasts a long time too. Here's her waiting patiently for one.... she knows it's worth the wait haha.
Dani H.
My dog flies through these. The vet said his teeth look awesome because of the rawhide habit he has. He is a heavy chewer so these and lots of exercise keep him from being destructive. I buy these all of the time. They are more decently priced than other brands and I always get them from Petsmart.
Vannie T.
Gilbert, AZ
good price, sometime I got coupons so it's even better. my husky loves it. last for quite long because he's not eatting just chewing until soft so like once a day or 2 days.
Katy S.
Cedar Rapids
These are by far my dogs favorite. They come in a peanut butter flavor, I know it's a stereotype, that my dogs thoroughly enjoy.
Brandy C.
My dog loves these. They are very affordable and work wonders. My dog has very white clean teeth and I highly recommend.
Pearl C.
Hastings, NE
My puppy loves to chew on everything and this keeps her from chewing non chewing items. Its cheap and lasts a long time.
Megan W.
Loganville, GA
One of my dog's favorite treats! Keeps him occupied for a good amount of time and keeps his teeth healthy and white.
Nicole H.
My dog liked these. Gets excited when I get the bag out. Keeps her busy for some time.
Mattie E.
My dog absolutely loves these and there great for a treat and teaching him to sit
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How good are these for your dog?