Dentley's® Rawhide-Free Small Knotted Bones Treats

by Dentley's

Your dog will love spending time chewing on these Dentley's Knotted Turkey Tendon Bones. These high protein chews can help reduce destructive chewing behavior while providing healthy benefits, and feature the great taste of turkey in each and every bite.

Key Benefits:

Rawhide Free
Long Lasting
High Protein
Limited Ingredients

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dentley's® Rawhide-Free Small Knotted Bones Treats!
Seattle, WA
Dentley's® Rawhide-Free Small Knotted Bones Treats uploaded by Kelli I.
I must give these treats 5 stars as my crazy picky, 7 yr old, 4 lb shichi never touches any type of chew treat/mini bone etc. she will sniff it, give it a little lick, but that’s about it. Lola devoured this little rawhide free bone from start to finish without hardly coming up for air....and promptly passed out. 😂 it was quite a show. I’m so happy Influenster and dentleys shared these with us! We finally have a treat!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I have two small dogs - a 5lb chihuahua and a 20lb bugg (boston terrier/pug mix). The bugg devours just about anything you put in her path, so she loved these bones. She’s also a heavy chewer, so the bone didn’t last long. She has a stomach of steel and didn’t seem to have a problem with digestion. The chihuahua took his sweet time - chewing on it for awhile, then hiding it where his nosy counterpart wouldn’t find it. It took him weeks to make a dent in this bone. All in all, I think that they were happy with them and definitely excited that one of the deliveries was finally for them for a change.
Pittsburgh, PA
Dentley's® Rawhide-Free Small Knotted Bones Treats uploaded by Marcella S.
Sugar is in on her very own @influenster #voxbox. At first I didn’t she would eat the #dentley treat. Then I tore it apart for her and she went to town. She’s still chowing down. This could be a new favorite. #complimentary. I can’t wait to see what she thinks of the #simplynourish food. @petsmart #dogsofinstagram #chihuahuasofinstagram #hellomarcella #sugarDentley's® Rawhide-Free Small Knotted Bones Treats
North Grafton, MA
Dentley's® Rawhide-Free Small Knotted Bones Treats uploaded by Shannon W.
Dentley's® Rawhide-Free Small Knotted Bones Treats uploaded by Shannon W.
My dog can be picky at times but he really like these. The size was small which was great for my Maltese that is 6-7 pounds. I liked that they were raw-hide free which is better for my dog. High protein and will help clean his teeth made this a treat that I was happy to share with my pup! He loved them
Napa, CA
Dentley's® Rawhide-Free Small Knotted Bones Treats uploaded by Natalie G.
My 23 lb miniature Goldendoodle Rosie and I received a bag of Dentley’s Rawhide-Free Small Knotted Bones Treats for free from Influenster and PetSmart. Rosie could NOT get enough of these perfectly-sized treats! I love that they are rawhide-free, high in protein, and help to clean her teeth as she chews. I do wish they lasted a bit longer though--she devoured hers in under 5 minutes.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Dentley's® Rawhide-Free Small Knotted Bones Treats uploaded by Tiffany M.
My dog loved the flavor of these bones! I was super happy to see that they are not actually made of rawhide, but still have the same texture. One problem is that my dog doesn’t understand how to properly chew this type of bone and attempted to swallow an entire knot, which could have led to choking. Unfortunately I will not be able to purchase these due to safety.
Addison, TX
My dog is super picky and spoiled about his treats and right when I offered one of these to him he took it and run. Not very often does he enjoy new treats but he has finished half the bag. They are the perfect size for my pup and they also don’t have that “dog food” smell. Kept him occupied for some time which is always a plus! Glad I got these.
Muskego, WI
Dentley's® Rawhide-Free Small Knotted Bones Treats uploaded by Marina H.
My dog hates treats! As soon as I opened this up he was smelling it. I put it next him and he kept licking it and than started to chew on it. It didn’t stand a chance against him. He finished it all and it kept him occupied. Will a absolutely buy these from now on!
Bronx, NY
Dentley's® Rawhide-Free Small Knotted Bones Treats uploaded by Destiny N.
Dentley's® Rawhide-Free Small Knotted Bones Treats uploaded by Destiny N.
My little candy was so happy, [email protected] open the box I was a little scare, because so I have a small dog and the product was so big. But I cut it in pieces for her and to my surprise she really enjoyed it. She wanted more the first time I serve it to her. I will definitely buy [email protected] for candy.
Cary, IL
I have 2 small dog's and there are not many bones they like. However they loved these! They were small enough for them to chew. For me I liked the fact that they didn't have a nasty bone smell. They price is great for the amount they have in the bag. I'm definitely buying more!

Looking for your answer?