Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesDentley's
Dentley's Rawhide-Free Small Knotted Bones Treats

Dentley's® Rawhide-Free Small Knotted Bones Treats

by Dentley's

Your dog will love spending time chewing on these Dentley's Knotted Turkey Tendon Bones. These high protein chews can help reduce destructive chewing behavior while providing healthy benefits, and feature the great taste of turkey in each and every bite.

Key Benefits:

Rawhide Free
Long Lasting
High Protein
Limited Ingredients

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dentley's® Rawhide-Free Small Knotted Bones Treats!
Marina H.
Franklin
Dentley's® Rawhide-Free Small Knotted Bones Treats uploaded by Marina H.
My dog hates treats! As soon as I opened this up he was smelling it. I put it next him and he kept licking it and than started to chew on it. It didn’t stand a chance against him. He finished it all and it kept him occupied. Will a absolutely buy these from now on!
Marcella S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Dentley's® Rawhide-Free Small Knotted Bones Treats uploaded by Marcella S.
Sugar is in on her very own @influenster #voxbox. At first I didn’t she would eat the #dentley treat. Then I tore it apart for her and she went to town. She’s still chowing down. This could be a new favorite. #complimentary. I can’t wait to see what she thinks of the #simplynourish food. @petsmart #dogsofinstagram #chihuahuasofinstagram #hellomarcella #sugarDentley's® Rawhide-Free Small Knotted Bones Treats
Kelli I.
Dallas, TX
Dentley's® Rawhide-Free Small Knotted Bones Treats uploaded by Kelli I.
I must give these treats 5 stars as my crazy picky, 7 yr old, 4 lb shichi never touches any type of chew treat/mini bone etc. she will sniff it, give it a little lick, but that’s about it. Lola devoured this little rawhide free bone from start to finish without hardly coming up for air....and promptly passed out. 😂 it was quite a show. I’m so happy Influenster and dentleys shared these with us! We finally have a treat!
Damaris C.
My small dog absolutely loves these! These treats are soft and easy for her to chew! I will definitely buy more! I received this product complimentary from influenster for testing and review purposes.
Cinthia R.
Winton, CA
Dentley's® Rawhide-Free Small Knotted Bones Treats uploaded by Cinthia R.
my doggy loved this treats, we received complimentary from influenster's, he always eats it all and any time he sees the bag he wags his tail and turns around in circles my small poodle mix pup sure loves them, I would definitely repurchase them and recommend them as well!
Stephanie D.
Dentley's® Rawhide-Free Small Knotted Bones Treats uploaded by Stephanie D.
My dog absolutely loves these and enjoyed munching away on them. Not very long lasting
Jenni E.
Dunlap, TN
Dentley's® Rawhide-Free Small Knotted Bones Treats uploaded by Jenni E.
I have tried so many thing to get my dog to eat. He won't eat any thing but dog food. He has really bad breath so i would like something to help with that. But then he wont try anything. I gave him one if these and he ate it up! So happy we got these.
Natalie  G.
Napa, CA
Dentley's® Rawhide-Free Small Knotted Bones Treats uploaded by Natalie  G.
My 23 lb miniature Goldendoodle Rosie and I received a bag of Dentley’s Rawhide-Free Small Knotted Bones Treats for free from Influenster and PetSmart. Rosie could NOT get enough of these perfectly-sized treats! I love that they are rawhide-free, high in protein, and help to clean her teeth as she chews. I do wish they lasted a bit longer though--she devoured hers in under 5 minutes.
Destiny N.
Bronx, NY
Dentley's® Rawhide-Free Small Knotted Bones Treats uploaded by Destiny N.
Dentley's® Rawhide-Free Small Knotted Bones Treats uploaded by Destiny N.
My little candy was so happy, [email protected] open the box I was a little scare, because so I have a small dog and the product was so big. But I cut it in pieces for her and to my surprise she really enjoyed it. She wanted more the first time I serve it to her. I will definitely buy [email protected] for candy.
irene C.
Clarksville, TN
These are really great my dog loves them! She gets excited when I give her one and devours it in seconds! I will definitely buy more in the future!

Looking for your answer?