BY DENTLEY'S

Slow Roasted, Flavor Infused Beef Hide offers a taste dogs love. Rawhide Chews help reduce tarter and plaque build-up for whiter teeth and fresher breath. Great for medium sized dogs. Dentley's high quality rawhide chews are long lasting treats that provide hours of fun and entertainment for your dog. They are a natural way to satisfy your dog's instinctive urge to chew, which can reduce destructive behavior- something pet parents can really appreciate! Dentley's rawhide helps reduce tartar-which is great for your dog's teeth and gums! So give your dog the tasty treat he deserves, and he will thank you in return! Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Rawhide Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Dental Care Flavor: Beef Package Weight: 6 count see more...

Kelcie H.
Nashville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My 5 month old golden retriever loves these! I purchased them from PetSmart. I was looking for something that would take him a while to chew on to keep him distracted while I'm eating or doing another task he loves to be in ge middle of. I will always have these in stock at my house!
Arianna S.
Pittsburg, CA
My dogs love these! They are harder than just a treat so it takes them longer to chew. I love that because sometimes I just need to have them distracted!
Stephany S.
Boise, ID
My dogs love these! My dog just lights up when he is getting on of these, he chews on for days only to have it stolen by his sister.
Karen M.
Jacksonville, FL
My dog loves these. All toys are ignored for the day while this is being eaten.