Dentemp One Step Filling Material uploaded by Charlin F.

BY DENTEMP

Repairs Both Loose Caps & Lost Fittings. #1 Dental Repair Material*. Dual-Use. Clinically Proven. No Waste. No Mixing. Resealable Stays Fresh. You Can Eat On It!®. Instant Pain Relief. 8+ Repairs. Net Wt 2g. Dentemp® O.S. provides fast relief of pain and discomfort until you can see your dentist.  Clinically tested,. see more...

Charlin F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This stuff is seriously amazing. I worked at a dentist office and we would recommend it to patients with breaks/cavities/etc in between appointments. It instantly brings relief by covering any open nerve endings, and the price is unbeatable!
Jacqueline C.
Suwanee, GA
This is a life saver, I had a wisdom tooth broken At the gumline and it was painful, This also comes with pain relief already in it. I scheduled an appointment for the oral surgery and my appointment wasn't until 1 month later and this stayed on the entire time and the pain was gone. I love this product. It has a really tacky consistency, but it dries and turns hard after its placed, just make sure not to drink or eat in 1 hour because you'll interfere with the item drying.
Edith C.
Hanford, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I had bought this awhile back and just had it thrown in my purse. I have two molars that are broken bad one in the front and one in the back. It worked for the one cracked in the front, probably because it's a small crack that was easy to fill in. The other one almost the whole back piece is missing. I really need to see a dentist!
brianna g.
Everett, WA
Omg you guys don't have any Issa this thing is a life saver I hope you guys give it a try l. Me live equal a perfect jk this thing is all I could ever imagine. I got it at Fred Meyer. Just give it a try
Samantha A.
Yuma, AZ
This product works the best of similar products on the market. I haven't had money to get to the dentist. I only need to use this product once a week and the product stays in. The only thing is that it's super gooey. I need to gather some on the little spoon and pull it into my mouth so it forms a ball. After that I can pull it out and place it.
Jeal D.
These work great for a quick fix. They do fall out eventually, and I would urge anyone using them to go to the dentist as soon as they can afford it for a more permanent fix.
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great for a quick fix. but you have to go to the dentist to get it taken care of. .....