Add a Photo

By DENTEK
#79 in Dental Floss & Picks
DenTek™ Xtra Clean Mint Blast Criss Cross Floss Picks.
60 count.
Hugs teeth for a superior clean.
Shred proof.
Ultra strong floss.
Helps prevent surface stains in between teeth & surface of teeth*.
Curved scaler pick.
See back.
Sara T.
Sara T.

This isn't the current one my family is using as now my daughter uses floss. But I have used these in the past and love them! The pick is perfect if you can't get something out with just the floss. I highly recommend these. But I also recommend the kids floss as well! My whole family currently uses the kids floss but from what my daughter says she loves it! I will continue to purchase floss by DenTek
Sara D.
Sara D.

These are the best flossers out there! I love how they get all surface of the teeth to really get a clean surface. If your teeth are tight together they are a little difficult to get in between teeth. I love that they have a minty taste and they have the great pick at the end to get at surfaces that are hard to reach! I would definitely recommend these to others!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.

My son loves this brand of flossers. He loves that they have a kids line that allows him to feel like he is reaching his goals set up by the dentist to get the best and most clean teeth. He really likes that he is able to get all his teeth with one flosser. He brags every night about how he cleaned his teeth and flossed them just like the dentist tells him to.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.

Now that I've been spoiled using these dental floss picks I can never go back to regular dental floss! I have packages of these in my home, my purse and in my car - I'm never without! They're so easy to use, strong & useful in so many situations! I've had to use these on a bad tooth that had a hole in it before repair & these were total life savers!
Claudia A.
Claudia A.
Charlotte, NC

These are my absolute favorite product to floss with. I have really soft enamel and find that these provide the same amount of floss coverage without the hassle of regular floss. Even my dentist agrees that it appears that I'm using regular floss. As a bonus I keep a bag in my car so that if I'm running behind I can floss on the go!
Caity M.
Caity M.

My husband and I are in love with these! I have a retainer/flipper that anchors in between two of my molars. It causes a bit of a gap and food gets caught horribly there. These are my life-savers! I keep them in my purse even to help dislodge food. They make it ridiculously easy to reach those back teeth, too. The minty flavor is a plus!
Kellie K.
Kellie K.
Raleigh, NC

I love the ease of the pre-strung floss, it definitely makes flossing much easier and less frustrating. I typically use 2 while flossing, one for the top and one for the bottom, and price wise I feel it's worth it. The only complaint I would have is sometimes the floss is a little thick to get in between some of my teeth.
Jolene G.
Jolene G.
Marietta, GA

Love these flossers when I'm on the go! I usually keep some in my purse because you never know when you might need to get food out of your teeth! Easy to use, but sometimes the floss does break easily. Would totally recommend to anyone who hates sticking their whole hand in their mouths using traditional floss
devin p.
devin p.
Winston, GA

DenTek Triple Clean Floss Picks effectively removes plaque and helps prevent gingivitis. It is effectively removes plaque, the unique tongue scraper freshens breath, and the textured pick removes food and stimulates gums. It is contoured to remove annoying food particles and stimulate gums.
Monique  N.
Monique N.
Riverton, IL

These are so convienient.. easy to throw in my purse for on the go and dispose of. No messing with measuring floss. Works very well and has a nice fresh mint taste. I wouldn't say the generic form is any better or worse it really just depends which store I'm at for which product I chose.

Join Now