BY DENTEK #62 in Dental Floss & Picks

DenTek™ Xtra Clean Mint Blast Criss Cross Floss Picks.
60 count.
Hugs teeth for a superior clean.
Shred proof.
Ultra strong floss.
Helps prevent surface stains in between teeth & surface of teeth*.
Curved scaler pick.
See back. see more...

Sara T.
This isn't the current one my family is using as now my daughter uses floss. But I have used these in the past and love them! The pick is perfect if you can't get something out with just the floss. I highly recommend these. But I also recommend the kids floss as well! My whole family currently uses the kids floss but from what my daughter says she loves it! I will continue to purchase floss by DenTek
Catherine R.
There is no excuse not to floss when these are an option. They are very easy to maneuver in your mouth. They make it easy to get the back teeth which is a big plus. They are inexpensive and available at most grocery stores and drug stores.
Marie M.
Tell City, IN
When I use this product I can actually feel my teeth getting cleaner then what they were just right after brushing. I want my mouth to be as healthy as possible and these little gems make that possible
Jessica B.
San Antonio, TX
My kids love these flossers! They're bright and in cool shapes. I love that these flossers are convenient and can go with you anywhere. I got them at walmart and me and my family use them daily!
Haley W.
These make flossing super easy. I don't have to worry with a foot of floss. It's super easy to use, the pick on the other side is useful, too. It isn't too sharp to where it will hurt you, but it serves its purpose.
SAMIA D.
Love this product easy to use! Floss and go! Purchased at Walmart ! Highly suggest you purchase I am a repeat buyer A++++ Very effective in getting food particals out! Highly Recommend!
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
I love flossing, and people are always confused when I saw this, because flossing is seen as a chore, but with the Dentek products and their convenient "pickers" it makes it simple and easy!
Claudia A.
Charlotte, NC
These are my absolute favorite product to floss with. I have really soft enamel and find that these provide the same amount of floss coverage without the hassle of regular floss. Even my dentist agrees that it appears that I'm using regular floss. As a bonus I keep a bag in my car so that if I'm running behind I can floss on the go!
Bryden L.
Spartanburg , SC
These are super great to have around the house, in the car, and in my purse and of course in the bathroom. I use them when I brush and after meals. The minty fresh is a great bonus and they work well. I have broken a few but that is normal with floss picks!
Lisa R.
Wilmerding, PA
I love these! They don't break like most singles do. I've used the twin pack before where the floss are two beside each other but this crisscross seems to do a better job. My teeth feel so much cleaner when i use these ones.