BY DENTEK #33 in Dental Floss & Picks

DenTek™ Xtra Clean Mint Blast Criss Cross Floss Picks.
60 count.
Hugs teeth for a superior clean.
Shred proof.
Ultra strong floss.
Helps prevent surface stains in between teeth & surface of teeth*.
Curved scaler pick.
See back. see more...

Gabrielle S.
I love this!!! Super handy. I always have them on me. I tried it first, when I bought it at Publix. Now I buy it all the time, it’s just great. If it wasn’t for this i don’t know what I would do after dinner at restaurants.
Mahsa K.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Finally found a floss that can go through every tooth without breaking/shredding without having to use multiple picks! Also unlike other durable picks, these aren't too tight and rough on your gums. The 'x' design works really well to get to all the tough spots and my teeth feel much cleaner than when using other flossers. I haven't seen these around in stores around me so I order on Amazon.
Amanda C.
Canfield, OH
We buy these to use on vacations, and at home. One pro is that you are not wasting all of your floss, since that is what I feel like most of the time. Totally met my expectations, easy to travel with, and container size was great to store in my bathroom drawer. I also like that it is a zip lock seal, so little hands don’t reach in and grab a whole bunch.
Natalie K.
United States
My little boy carries these with him in his backpack. Him and his friends think the shapes are cool and it gets them to floss. Its definitely a win win situation.
Melissa G.
Albuquerque, NM
Super convenient and durable! These are extremely handy to floss and go. Being that they are plastic they can withstand the pressure of cleaning all your teeth without getting another wooden toothpick. I am a customer for life. Very satisfied with these picks.
Angie B.
Knoxville
I used to hate flossing, it just seemed inconvenient. However after buying these I floss regular, they are super convenient to keep in your purse so you have readily available, I like the minty coating it just adds a hint of freshness.
Angelique T.
I carry these picks with me in my purse at all times. These get hard to reach food without any problems. I like that it is also mint flavored to leave a refreshing aftertaste in your mouth. I would recommend this product.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a pack of these in my car and at work. I like the ease of being able to eat something and then floss right after. They make it really easy to use on every tooth too because of the handle! I recommend to anyone who asks me!
Taylor P.
Saginaw, TX
These fit everywhere. My desk, bathroom and purse for any occasion. Very cheap and can be found at most pharmacy’s. I buy these all the time and let everyone use them as need. The price is great and I love them!
Loren S.
Prattville , AL
My family LOVES these things.. so much easier than using the floss from a box, especially when you have kids that like to do things for themselves LOL we will definitely continue to purchase these.