BY DENTEK #37 in Dental Floss & Picks

DenTek™ Xtra Clean Mint Blast Criss Cross Floss Picks.
60 count.
Hugs teeth for a superior clean.
Shred proof.
Ultra strong floss.
Helps prevent surface stains in between teeth & surface of teeth*.
Curved scaler pick.
See back. see more...

Mahsa K.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Finally found a floss that can go through every tooth without breaking/shredding without having to use multiple picks! Also unlike other durable picks, these aren't too tight and rough on your gums. The 'x' design works really well to get to all the tough spots and my teeth feel much cleaner than when using other flossers. I haven't seen these around in stores around me so I order on Amazon.
Amanda C.
We buy these to use on vacations, and at home. One pro is that you are not wasting all of your floss, since that is what I feel like most of the time. Totally met my expectations, easy to travel with, and container size was great to store in my bathroom drawer. I also like that it is a zip lock seal, so little hands don’t reach in and grab a whole bunch.
Angie B.
Knoxville
I used to hate flossing, it just seemed inconvenient. However after buying these I floss regular, they are super convenient to keep in your purse so you have readily available, I like the minty coating it just adds a hint of freshness.
Amanda L.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a pack of these in my car and at work. I like the ease of being able to eat something and then floss right after. They make it really easy to use on every tooth too because of the handle! I recommend to anyone who asks me!
Taylor P.
Saginaw, TX
These fit everywhere. My desk, bathroom and purse for any occasion. Very cheap and can be found at most pharmacy’s. I buy these all the time and let everyone use them as need. The price is great and I love them!
Loren S.
Prattville, AL
My family LOVES these things.. so much easier than using the floss from a box, especially when you have kids that like to do things for themselves LOL we will definitely continue to purchase these.
Cory H.
Brookings, OR
These work well and hold up fairly well. My boyfriend uses these and has no complaints as well. Most flossers are created equal unless the quality just isn't good. Interchangeable with some others in my opinion
Bridget L.
Louisa, VA
Love these flossers!! They make daily flossing an absolute breeze and my kuds even enjoy flossing with these too. No string to measure out, just grab and go.. And then your done! Easy peasy!!
Sara T.
This isn't the current one my family is using as now my daughter uses floss. But I have used these in the past and love them! The pick is perfect if you can't get something out with just the floss. I highly recommend these. But I also recommend the kids floss as well! My whole family currently uses the kids floss but from what my daughter says she loves it! I will continue to purchase floss by DenTek
Catherine R.
There is no excuse not to floss when these are an option. They are very easy to maneuver in your mouth. They make it easy to get the back teeth which is a big plus. They are inexpensive and available at most grocery stores and drug stores.