DenTek Triple Clean No Break Extra Strong Floss Picks 90-count, (Pack of 3) uploaded by Nancy e.DenTek Triple Clean No Break Extra Strong Floss Picks 90-count, (Pack of 3) uploaded by Jessica M.

BY DENTEK #27 in Dental Floss & Picks

DenTek Triple Clean Floss Picks features scrubbing floss to remove food and plaque, a textured pick to deep clean between teeth and a built-in tongue scraper to keep breath fresh all day long. Conventional dental floss can't always remove food and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
panda g.
I love to floss my teeth and these flosses make life so much easier for me versus using regular string floss. I’m able to maneuver more throughout my mouth to reach those hard to reach places. These floss picks pick out everything to keep my mouth clean and healthy. I find them at Walmart for about $1.50.
Alison S.
Bethlehem, PA
These are my top pick when buying floss picks! They’re so much stronger than any of the other floss picks I’ve tried and really hold up without snapping. I’ve bought these repeatedly since they’re a good value. They really hold up!
Amber W.
Prichard
THESE ARE THE GREATEST THINGS!
They make flossing so easy! You don’t have to mess with string and keeping up with it.
You can keep them in your purse, desks gym bag, anywhere within reach. They last for a long time!
Olivia P.
Brooklyn, NY
I use these every day to floss. These are so much better than string floss. They get in all the hard to reach places and do a perfect job of cleaning between my teeth. The only downside is all the plastic waste.
Bekah G.
Denver, CO
I love the picks because string floss is so hard for me to get between the back teeth, especially. These make it so easy to floss between every tooth without having to shove your whole hand in your mouth.
Hailey B.
Warwick, RI
My favorite floss to use because it is easy to hold and it always gets all the food and plaque out of my teeth. I bought it online and it came in the mail pretty quickly. I am very pleased with these.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Amazing! Great for flossing regularly at home and even better to have a few in your car or bag for on the go flossing, but that's not it it doubles as a tooth pick....I love floss picks they have replace all my regular boxes string floss! They keep my teeth and gums health and are so easy to use and I've tried allot and Denteck is the absolute best, not harsh on the gums or teeth, the pick is small enough to reach the smallest places and these are no break stings which mean no worries of the floss pick being broke while using. A must have for health teeth and gums!
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
I am obsessed with flossing my teeth! I love these because a lot of flosses just break after a couple teeth but these always get my entire mouth clean. And you really can't beat the price! I definitely recommend this to anybody who is an avid and maybe harsher flosser.
Yaidelyn F.
As an early adult I had braces so I found that the "best" way to floss would be using DenTek Triple Clean No Break Extra Strong Floss. It really is strong because it really doesn't break. I have used other brands in the past and this one surpasses them all.
Angelica M.
Menifee
I use these on a dailh basis!!! It works way better than floosing with the string! It makes things so much easier! The only thing i dont like is that the amount of like string attached is a little but other than that i love this product