DenTek Triple Clean Fresh Mint Floss Picks uploaded by Kristi C.DenTek Triple Clean Fresh Mint Floss Picks uploaded by Sondra B.

BY GENERIC

DenTek Triple Clean Fresh Mint Floss Picks: Removes food, reduces tooth decay, fights bad breath and removes plaque Advanced fluoride coating Scrubbing floss Makes flossing easy see more...

Megan B.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband and I really prefer using these to regular floss. They don't get torn up by our teeth and they are much simpler to use! They get the job done, but with zero mess at the end! We are very pleased with this product and would definitely purchase again!
Gabriela P.
Gabriela P.
These flossing picks are the best in the market right now. they get the job done and they are affordable. I feel that they are better than the string floss. I am a repeat user and I even use them with my kids. I would totally recommend these picks .
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are amazing! So much easier to use than regular floss and better in my opinion. I can get to every single tooth with ease and it even has a pointy end for those especially stubborn pieces that may be caught.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
great product, great for on the go. you can keep them in your purse. they are very handy. does its job well.
Julia L.
Julia L.
Corinth, ME
This is a great product! I much prefer flossers over conventional floss, but, in my experience, sometimes they have a tendency to break. These, however, do not and, in fact, work wonderfully! I will definitely be buying this product more often.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
These are a staple in my dental hygiene. They get in between my teeth easily. I have a permanent retainer on my bottom front teeth, and the pick works well to clean in between them!
Sondra B.
Sondra B.
Ellenwood , GA
This floss picks are very useful when you're traveling or in a hurry & need to floss. They are affordable & I will repurchase.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Somerset, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
No break floss. Extra strong. I've never had a complaint. I also like the mint flavoring of this product.
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
Arlington Hts, IL
I love floss picks. They are #amazing. So easy to use. The flavor is nice too, kinda minty. They sure do get the gunk out of my teeth and they are a bit cheaper then other brands.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Auburn, IN
These are great Floss Picks they have an extra strong floss and I really like them they are just a little bit cheaper than other brands but they work well.