BY DENTEK #22 in Dental Floss & Picks

DenTek Triple Clean Floss Picks features scrubbing floss to remove food and plaque, a textured pick to deep clean between teeth and a built-in tongue scraper to keep breath fresh all day long. Conventional dental floss can't always remove food and... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Summer Q.
Princeton
I have always used the Den Tek floss and this one is great! They do not break easily at all which is amazing because I have struggles with other flosses breaking first time use.. Awful! But Den Tek has never failed me! It really gets in between your teeth and leaves a nice minty fresh clean feel!
Jenny H.
Ocean Springs, MS
I love these little guys! They are easy to tote in my purse for when I go out to eat for lunch or dinner. They are so simple to use and get your teeth clear from all the food that gets trapped between your teeth. They also leave a minty fresh taste in your mouth!!
Tawnya V.
Antrim, NH
My husband is obsessed with these. I know that’s silly but they work great, he keeps a package in the car! Plus one in each bathroom, we buy them at Walmart and our home is never without at least one pack of these! They are an essential for our morning and night routine
Sarah M.
Huntsville
I prefer the single use pic floss because then I do not use too much floss and only use what's necessary. Plus it's easy clean up and there isn't a long string hanging all over the trash.
Kimberly F.
This is my go to floss. Flosses my teeth while doubling as a toothpick. Perfect when you've eaten corn on the cob and then a kernel is wedged in between your teeth.
Katelyn J.
Hampton, VA
Super convenient to make that oh so inconvenient task of flossing easier. The get the job done with minimal mess and effort. Never going back to regular string again!
Samantha M.
Sebring, FL
These work really well. My dentist recommend them for my husband. I love them as well but the only kind I can use are the extra tight because of crowding in my mouth.
Akia T.
Mount Vernon, NY
I love the pick floss. So handy and convenient. It cleans my teeth very well. The brand is great. Very strong and sturdy. The can be pricey. Rite Aid is the best place to buy it.
Rachel N.
These are great toothpicks! I love the amount you get for the price. I am not a big fan of flavoring so I wish there was a unflavored option. I enjoy that they are single use an disposable. Finally, I like how they are convenient to grab when I need one.
Melanie Y.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
Dentek Floss Piks is one of the best flossing products I've used in quite some time. I stopped using regular dental floss due to the how easily the floss shredded while flossing my teeth. It happened with every brand of dental floss. Dentek Floss Piks don't shred and they are perfect at getting to all the hard to reach part of your mouth.