BY DENTEK #10 in Dental Floss & Picks

Dentek Triple Clean Floss Picks Flossing made easy for deep cleaning Tongue scraper removes germs that cause bad breath Textured pick removes plaque and fights gingivitis Fresh mint see more...

Jessica P.
We love these flossers! They hold up better than other brands of the same thing. They are perfect for flossing my 4-year-old daughter's teeth since it's really hard to fit hands + floss in her mouth. I like them for me because my teeth are really close together and it can be REALLY hard to get regular floss in there without cutting my gums to bits. These mean I floss instead of avoiding the pain!
Mandy F.
Woodhaven, NY
My favorite part of my night routine is when I get to use this product! Haha. I absolutely love this product! It helps me get to spots I can't really reach in my mouth. Also the other side where it's pointy, it helps me a lot because I can never floss deep inside my mouth. I wish the floss was a little thicker so it'll be stronger, but it's still amazing !!
Uilani A.
this is my fiances holy grail. Whenever we go to walmart he always picks him up a pack. He literally has one in his car, in our bathroom in his bag for work I mean everywhere. They do the job of cleaning our teeth and are easy to use on the go. Obviously we will continue to buy these seeing as I don't think he will get over them anytime soon.
Leigh R.
I love these. The angle of them makes it easy to get to my back teeth even though I have a really narrow mouth. Unlike other flossers, these don't shred after a couple of teeth. I can use one of these to get through my whole mouth generally. They are also easy to find in stores and pretty inexpensive.
Jackie J.
Vienna, VA
These get the job done without all the annoying effort of regular floss. Very quickly you can reach all of your teeth without digging your fingers into your mouth to reach all those back molars. Definitely recommend these for anyone who wants to listen to their dentist and floss regularly!
Beth G.
Ovilla, TX
These work quickly and easily. Some of the store brands fall apart or shred when using, but not these.
The flavor is good, not too strong or weak.
The pick is nice for use as a toothpick when needed and then you end up flossing your whole mouth, which means your are being healthier.
Heather F.
I love these floss picks. I'm not the best about flossing but these make it so much easier. I feel that they also get in between my teeth better. I use these daily and they're great. DenTek is the only kind of floss pick I've ever used and I would highly recommend them to others.
Katie L.
I really liked these flossers. They taste great and work well. they met my expectations of a flosser and I used them daily. Usually at least twice a day. It is comparable to any other flosser on the market. I would definitely but them again. I kind of just pick them at random.
Alana J.
Iowa City, IA
I like these because I hate to use normal floss. These are portable and I like they way they taste. I bought them at the grocery store and they are better than alternatives. I wish they made one that was more biodegradable because these picks can do a number on the enviroment.
Gretchen B.
Call me lazy but I always found traditional flossing highly cumbersome and frustrating. This product made the process considerably simpler, and overall more enjoyable. I don't find the picks on the end very useful, but this product has become integral to my dental routine.
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA
Do these come in different flavors ?