BY DENTEK #46 in Dental Floss & Picks

Dentek Triple Clean Floss Picks Flossing made easy for deep cleaning Tongue scraper removes germs that cause bad breath Textured pick removes plaque and fights gingivitis Fresh mint see more...

Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like the Dentek Triple Clean floss picks. The fact that it's three in one - floss, pick and tongue cleaner is very convenient. I can carry a couple on my purse and take them with me when I travel. Another positive point is that they work really well if you have tight teeth and also I haven't broke one yet. I have difficulty flossing with just regular floss string, but these picks make it super easy to reach all your teeth, even the ones further in the back. These floss picks along with regular brushing, really improved my oral health.
Dylan F.
Cody, Wy
Great easy, inexpensive 3 in 1 floss, toothpick, and tongue cleaner. I really like this product, for the price and features I think it trumps the competition. I don't use them everyday but every other day. they exceeded my expectations and I would recommend to others looking for a multipurpose on the go solution. I keep a couple in my purse so I get that lunch out of my teeth and remain flawless throughout the day.
CO O.
Philadelphia
This product I have been using it for about 2 years now. This is a good one because the scrubbing floss doesn't break as others and is guaranteed. Remove the food and the plaque, it's comes with a textured pick that allows you to reach all the food between and plaque in teeth very well. This floss comes with a coating of fluoride and leave your breath feels fresh. It comes in a package of 165 counts.
Andrea D.
Landenberg, PA
Review for: 150Ct more...
These flossers are a good deal for the amount that you are getting. They are effective in cleaning your teeth and feel comfortable on your gums. I purchased these at Walmart. I recommend these to others.
Kate G.
Maria Stein
This product doesn't fray and break like some other floss pic brands do. I think the end is perfect because it doesn't broke and make my gums bleed. I use one flosser every morning and occasionally one every night.
Samantha D.
Interlachen, FL
These little flossers are so convenient, and so much easier to use than original floss. I keep them in my purse as well as in my bathroom for those moments on the go when you get something stuck in your teeth.
Jo Anne R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Such a handy little tooth tool.. I love flossing my teeth with Dentek Triple Clean floss picks. Dentek makes it so easy to pick no go, or floss n go! No tearing off yards of string floss and waste it all. Or rolling feet of it around my fingers! These handy picks have just the right amount of floss, strung tight and the other end is a built in tooth pick. Clinically helps fight bad breath, fluoride scrubbing floss, tongue cleaner. Removes plaque, reduces tooth decay, silk smooth floss, great for tight teeth, able to fit in tight spaces, textured pick, removes food particles easily, guarenteed not to break, easy to hold, and reach all teeth. handy to take along anywhere I go. And, the floss is garanteed not to break! #1 brand Dentek Triple Clean Floss Picks. I can usually find a coupon, they are priced super affordable with 90 in a bag! Dentek is like having a dentist in a bag! But, still see your dentist annuallt please! Tooth decay is no fun! So SMILE...BIG!!
Julia M.
Brookhaven, GA
I keep these in my car for an easy daily floss. Once I started using these my dentist noticed a significant improvement in my gums. Great for anyone who just wants to floss more
member-029b0
love these! definitely affordable and don't rip even when i have to really yank it out of my teeth! i floss in the shower and using these is much than trying to wrap floss string around my fingers lol
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: 150Ct more...
These DenTek Triple Clean Floss Picks are my go to floss. They are unbeatable for getting hard to reach food out of teeth. The minty flavor is a plus. I don't care for plain floss. The end being a pick, stimulates the gums, and helps reduce plaque build up between teeth. The quantity is great, and price point reasonable. Shipping options make this desirable. I would recommend these for anyone who has not tried DenTek Triple Clean Floss Picks by Oral Care
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA
Do these come in different flavors ?