BY DENTEK #21 in Dental Floss & Picks

Dentek Triple Clean Floss Picks Flossing made easy for deep cleaning Tongue scraper removes germs that cause bad breath Textured pick removes plaque and fights gingivitis Fresh mint see more...

autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
Review for: 90Ct more...
These things are fantastic! Always leave my teeth feeling much cleaner after use. They’re easy to use, and gentle on my gums. Also, being able to get them cheap at stores such as Walmart is a plus. My only issue is that I find myself having to use two or three flossers to clean both the top and bottom teeth. Regardless, I recommend this product.
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like the Dentek Triple Clean floss picks. The fact that it's three in one - floss, pick and tongue cleaner is very convenient. I can carry a couple on my purse and take them with me when I travel. Another positive point is that they work really well if you have tight teeth and also I haven't broke one yet. I have difficulty flossing with just regular floss string, but these picks make it super easy to reach all your teeth, even the ones further in the back. These floss picks along with regular brushing, really improved my oral health.
Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love these, because you can floss & use the other end to pick out the food from any holes or hard to reach areas. DenTek Fresh Clean Floss Picks Long Lasting Mint & I love that they are minty flavored. These are a big must have in the entire household.
Deidra S.
Chesapeake , OH
Review for: 90Ct more...
These are definitely a lot more convenient to use than regular dental floss. I’m always carrying some in my purse or bag. They work really well at helping to maintain great oral hygiene. The kids are also more likely to use these instead of dental floss.
Jillian B.
Love these floss picks and highly recommend them for people who do not floss regularly! They are easier than string floss and if used correctly, do just as good of a job! Many of my patients use them and I have noticed a big difference!
Mandie L.
Review for: 90Ct more...
These are great for on the go, when you need something to quickly remove something from your teeth, but as for “flossing” I would prefer to use actual floss and not this device. Good to keep a few in your purse for on the go.
Dylan F.
Powell, WY
Great easy, inexpensive 3 in 1 floss, toothpick, and tongue cleaner. I really like this product, for the price and features I think it trumps the competition. I don't use them everyday but every other day. they exceeded my expectations and I would recommend to others looking for a multipurpose on the go solution. I keep a couple in my purse so I get that lunch out of my teeth and remain flawless throughout the day.
Tabitha L.
Las Vegas, NV
These make flossing so quick and easy! I use them every night and my gums feel so much healthier. They also have a pick on the other end in case you need to reach anything stuck in your back teeth. Very practical!
CO O.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
This product I have been using it for about 2 years now. This is a good one because the scrubbing floss doesn't break as others and is guaranteed. Remove the food and the plaque, it's comes with a textured pick that allows you to reach all the food between and plaque in teeth very well. This floss comes with a coating of fluoride and leave your breath feels fresh. It comes in a package of 165 counts.
Vivian W.
These get the job done. They're easy to hold and easy to get around my teeth. I have no complaints. If these were too big for a small gap between my teeth, I switched to my smaller ones from this brand.
Amber M.
Shreveport, LA
Do these come in different flavors ?