DenTek® Tongue Cleaner uploaded by Suzanne M.

BY DENTEK

Scrape away bad breath odors at the source with the DenTek®Tongue Cleaner. - Features three cleaning edges - Low profile and narrow design comfortably reach the back of the tongue so you don’t have to gag to fight bad breath - Fresh mint flavor.

Directions

1. Extend your tongue.
  2. Place the Tongue Cleaner on the back of your tongue and pull forward, skimming the surface of your tongue.
  3. Rinse the Tongue Cleaner with warm water and repeat as necessary.
  4. If bad breath persists, consult your dentist.

Like your toothbrush, you should replace your tongue cleaner every 3 months for best results

Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
Looooove this product! I got mine for like $3 at my local Walmart. It works really good and at a great price as well. If you think you’re doing everything for good dental hygiene think again, this is a game changer, your tongue has gunk that your toothbrush won’t get out. Trust me.
Anaya G.
Raleigh , NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Love mine . I bought for $3 at Walmart . I love the color & the price . I will be purchasing again and replacing . I’ve had one before but never got around to buying another one so I’m glad that I finally was able to.
Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
If you do not know how to use it, there is not much to be impressed at, but if you do, you know this is an amazing tool! Basically, I brush teeth, use mouthwash and then use this. You use it to scrap off your tongue, this helps by removing extra bacteria and food that is on your tongue. Think about it, you usually don't brush your tongue, but there is still food and stuff on it and that can transfer to your teeth. And it helps with your bad breath too.
Carli A.
Huntsville, AL
I got this in my vox box last night and i don't see much of a point in it. I used it after I brushed my teeth and I'm not sure it did anything. I'm giving it 3 stars bc I'm guessing if you used it after you eat a meal but aren't able to brush your teeth it would be helpful.
Stephanie G.
Jacksboro, TN
I bought this before going to Disneyworld hoping to help with some bad breath issues. While it DID help, after two weeks it had this AWFUL soap taste to it. I ended up throwing the one I purchased away and haven't bought a new on yet. It does do its job, but it seemed a little off.
Nickie B.
This is a sturdy product. I'm not sure how people can say it doesn't work when the accuracy and pressure applied to remove the white substance from the depths of the human mouth is solely based on the human being. So if it doesn't work to remove the gunk you aren't applying enough pressure, if it doesn't reach a certain area relax don't gag...and try again.
Olena Y.
Ok, I'm gonna tell you, that this thing doesn't work well!!! I threw mine away, because although it somehow surprisingly still had an interesting minty taste to it after some time!! It didn't do the job well, it didn't clean out the tongue completely. I found this thing to be useless.. I use my toothbrush to clean out my tongue. Works like a charm!
Lily Y.
This is good and does its job of cleaning my tongue but i prefer the oral b tongue scrubber more. This just feels flimsy and feels awkward on my tongue. I only bought this because its cheaper than the Oral B scrubber.
Darlene M.
Albuquerque
I have used a tongue cleaner for years! I love them I have bad gag reflexes, it seems to help me. They are not expensive. I think it’s about time I buy New one. If you don’t have one go out and get one.
Abby S.
Scranton, PA
Many times when I don't use this. It makes my mouth smell and I feel as if there is stuff stuck to my tongue which is disgusting. After I use this my mouth feels light and fresh. I love it
Maria I.
Peabody, MA
How long can this be used before needing to replace it?
vivian m.
Those this really work??????