BY DENTEK

Temporarily hold lost fillings and inlays in place until you have a chance to visit the dentist with DenTek® Temparin Max.

• Contains the same maximum-strength ingredients dentists use.
  • Temporarily repairs lost fillings, caps, crowns, or inlays
  • Should only be removed by a dental professional, who should be seen within 48 hours of use

Ingredients: Zinc Oxide Powder, Calcium Sulfate, Petroleum Jelly, Potassium alum, Paraffin, Aluminum Sulphate, Aluminum Phosphate, Menthol Crystals, Eugenol, Yellow Iron Oxide

Directions

Directions to replace a lost filling: Wash the cavity area with warm water and do not dry. Cut with spade tool or pinch a small amount of Temparin Max from the vial, and roll into a ball between fingers. Slightly overfill the cavity with Temparin Max and tamp into place with applicator tool tip. Close your teeth together, as if you were biting down on a piece of paper, and gently chew or grind on the replaced filling a couple times to create a comfortable bite. Use a moist cotton swab to remove excess Temparin Max from around the area. Moisture will accelerate the set. Temparin Max will set softly in your mouth within a few minutes, but avoid chewing on the repair for 2-3 hours to allow the material to fully set.

Directions to secure loose crowns, caps, or inlays: Try the crown, cap, or inlay first to see if you can fit it accurately back onto the tooth surface. If you are not able to do so, or if remaining tooth is cracked, then do not proceed further. If the crown has a post attached to it or if there is tooth surface remaining inside the crown, Temparin Max may not adhere. Carefully rinse the tooth area and the inside of the crown, cap, or inlay with warm water, and do not dry. Cut with spade tool or pinch a small amount of Temparin Max from the vial, roll into a ball between fingers, and place evenly inside the crown, cap, or inlay. Place the crown, cap, or inlay on the tooth and bite down, applying pressure to push into position. Temparin Max will begin to harden within a few minutes, but avoid chewing on the repair for at least 2-3 hours to allow the material to set. Use a toothbrush to gently clear any excess material from around the crown, cap, or inlay.

Warnings

To avoid infection and/or serious injury, this product should not be used if there is throbbing pain, ulceration or swelling in the affected area. If any of these symptoms exist, consult your dentist immediately. This product should not be placed on open wounds. Do not use if allergic to Eugenol. READ ALL OF THE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USE! Wash and dry your hands. Do not get unused Temparin Max wet. Use only what is needed to repair the dental emergency, and save the rest for a future application.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

• Is it ok to put this stuff on cavities I'm a afraid to pu...2 Answers
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
This product works great. I️ had some issues with my teeth and this solved I️t after just one use. Very affordable price and totally worth the buy, I️ would recommend this to anyone wanting to fix their teeth
Sara k.
This stuff is seriously godsent. One of my fillings fell out a couple months ago and I haven't had a chance to get into the dentist (i have an appointment next week now) but have been trying to make sure it stays clean but unfortunately this past weekend I took a bite of food and oh my gosh..it was the worst most agonizing pain I've ever felt (and I've even given birth to a 9 pound baby, naturally)! I could barely eat at all this week and I was so careful to not touch my tooth the wrong way so that it wouldn't start hurting. I just couldn't take the pain anymore so I ended up getting this stuff in hopes it would work..just put it on about 45 mins ago and oh my gosh...instantly it felt soooo much better and I have NO pain..at all! LOVE this stuff!!
Donna H.
College Point, NY
My tooth cracked where I had a very large filling. I went to the dentist and she told me I need a root canal for that tooth. I have been waiting over a month for my insurance to approve me to get the root canal. So I used this product and the filling is still in place! It was very easy to use. This is a life saver. Especially since it's blocking any food getting into the tooth and giving me any pain. Thank you!!
Denise M.
Gallatin, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have had a lot of dental issues through the years and I've tried almost every product on the market. if you need a fix for a lost filling or cap repair, don't both with any other option. THIS IS the best for doing the job.
Donna B.
Rochester, NY
I lost a filling over the weekend and couldn't get a dental appointment. I bought the DenTek and filled the hole. It worked wonders! It eased the pain, filled the gap,and dried solid enough to get through the weekend. My dentist was so impressed he gave me the choice of a temporary crown or keeping the dentek. I chose the latter. It stayed about a week until my crown was ready.
Manuel C.
El Paso, TX
"Dentek Temparin Max"...is a life saver for fillings and caps...I used it cause it was recommended to me and it did the job before I had to take care of my tooth at the dentist...
Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Review for: DenTek Temparin One Step Lost Filling Repair 1 Each more...
This product was very inexpensive but unfortunately it did not work for me , I tried it a couple of times and just couldn’t get it to cooperate
Kristin K.
Riverdale, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff. Anytime I've had a filling fall out this is my go too it's fast easy and it last until you have to go to the dentist.❤❤❤❤❤
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,501 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stutf2 didn't work for me... I tried it but it didn't work.... Had to suffer until I could get into the dentist.
Niara E.
Immediate relief from the pain that incurs when a filling comes out and you have to wait for a dental appointment.
Is it ok to put this stuff on cavities I'm a afraid to put it on and then it Harding and then if my cavity starts hurting again I won't be able to get to it to put any Orajel or pain relief cream on it has anything like that ever happened to anyone I would just die

Amazon