Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #87 in Dental Floss & Picks

Yeidhy M.
Yeidhy M.
I like its cool when you need a deep cleaning your teeth you really help a lot . oral care is very important
Amber T.
Amber T.
Thomasville, NC
Helps get all the crud out of your teeth very useful for children as well way easier than using dental floss

Madison P.
Madison P.
Florence, AL
These are a life saver! You can get into all the tricky spots and they are super convenient to carry around.
Dana P.
Dana P.
So easy to use. Better than the string cutting off your circulation. It really gets between all the teeth.
satinder k.
satinder k.
Elk Grove, CA
I love these better than floss. Since its easier to hold it with this handle and get to all the spots easy
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Parker, AZ
These are my go to for on the go. Their convienent and small to keep anywhere and give you a good clean.
Heart B.
Heart B.
Sacramento, CA
These are the best things for flossing it makes it so much easier to floss than with traditional floss.
Nuemi P.
Nuemi P.
Rialto, Ca
Super convenient. No fuss with floss, use it and throw it out. Done deal! These make you want to floss.
Leah P.
Leah P.
Newland, NC
I purchased these to travel with and I keep a handful in my purse when I go somewhere. Great product!
Betsie M.
Betsie M.
Pearl, MS
Love that I no longer have to wrap string floss around my fingers. Makes it easier to floss my teeth.