Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK

Lauren T.
These handy flosses are easy to take with you anywhere and really make flossing easy! They're so inexpensive you can't beat it!
Skye R.
Benicia, CA
They're easy for lazy people like me ayyyyyyyy lmaooooo boiiiiii its dat boi no there is not more I want to say leave me alone
Karina V.
Fresno, CA
Me gusta porque tengo mis dientes muy cerrados y no es muy grueso el hilo entra perfectamente sin llegar a lastimar mi encia
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great invention and great flavor. I now floss throughout the day. Recommended by my dentist and I would recommend to others
Kerri W.
Lancaster
these are really flimsy and only good for an emergency or if you are on a strict budget. theu would not be my first choice.
Jennifer C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I always like the Dentek brand. this floss is easy to use and does not break easily. Cleans in between my teeth just fine.
Rosy L.
Orlando, FL
Great closers and easy to use. They take out the food of my teeth very well but I wish it had a little more minty taste.
Jessica B.
Pittsburgh
I like the fact that they are in the handheld stick from, just your basic floss, it's convenient, and I always use them.
Amber S.
Queen Creek, AZ
Seems like every one that I tried just snapped as I was trying to floss. I don't know if I just got a bad pack or what
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Love the silk, it does not make my gum bleed. The handles are handy too for using it to reach the back molar teeths.