Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #85 in Dental Floss & Picks

Amber T.
Thomasville, NC
Helps get all the crud out of your teeth very useful for children as well way easier than using dental floss

Amanda L.
Parker, AZ
These are my go to for on the go. Their convienent and small to keep anywhere and give you a good clean.
Heart B.
Sacramento, CA
These are the best things for flossing it makes it so much easier to floss than with traditional floss.
Leslie B.
Denver, CO
Love these they are so helpfull and handy.i use these daily they do hekp better then actual roll floss
Betsie M.
Pearl, MS
Love that I no longer have to wrap string floss around my fingers. Makes it easier to floss my teeth.
Jessica F.
Just floss your damn teeth you nasty people. It takes less time than it takes you to read this review
Kallie B.
Grand Mound , IA
These are so easy to use and you don't need a Mirror to look into. I just like using them on the go.
Noemi V.
Easy to use. Leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. Fair priced. It comes in a huge value pack.
Alexis J.
Liberty
Love these. They are so easy and def easy when you are on the go I keep them in my bathroom and car
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Wellness Guru Expert
I've always liked these, I feel like it's less messier and easier to use these than regular floss.