Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #88 in Dental Floss & Picks

Aleshia F.
Aleshia F.
Wellness Guru Expert
Such a easy to use floss gets in small places. I like to use these when I eat some hard to get out my teeth meats.
Kelli M.
Kelli M.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are the perfect size, and super easy to use! Great if you prefer to use the sticks vs. the strips of floss.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Keep these in the house in the car and at the office. So affordable and great when you need floss or a toothpick
Sara L.
Sara L.
Easy and effective, doesn't snap or thread out like others, this gets every other day and as needed use from me.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Connellsville, PA
Not much to say about this. It works well and the pick at the end helps to remove stuff from between the teeth.
Patrice B.
Patrice B.
Simple and small in size for my small hands and the mint flavor is not so strong. And I purchase for under a $1
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Midland, TX
I like that I can put these in my purse and use them on the go.
They get the job done and keep my teeth clean.
Liza M.
Liza M.
Love these because they are quick and easy to use. They have the same effect as all other floss I have tried.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Shawnee, OK
Perfect for flossing hard to reach areas. So easy to take on the go as well. I never go anywhere without one.
Alexsis D.
Alexsis D.
El Paso, TX
Was disappointed with this brand. The floss breaks very quickly and have to use like 3 -5 to get the job done