Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #88 in Dental Floss & Picks

Frances R.
Frances R.
Frederica, DE
Wellness Guru Expert
Our go to flossing tool. Easy to use, no string to deal with. Tool gets to back teeth easily, flossing has never been simpler.
Skye R.
Skye R.
Benicia, CA
They're easy for lazy people like me ayyyyyyyy lmaooooo boiiiiii its dat boi no there is not more I want to say leave me alone
Karina V.
Karina V.
Fresno, CA
Me gusta porque tengo mis dientes muy cerrados y no es muy grueso el hilo entra perfectamente sin llegar a lastimar mi encia
Robin M.
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
Great invention and great flavor. I now floss throughout the day. Recommended by my dentist and I would recommend to others
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I always like the Dentek brand. this floss is easy to use and does not break easily. Cleans in between my teeth just fine.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Pittsburgh
I like the fact that they are in the handheld stick from, just your basic floss, it's convenient, and I always use them.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Queen Creek, AZ
Seems like every one that I tried just snapped as I was trying to floss. I don't know if I just got a bad pack or what
Jacquelyn C.
Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Love the silk, it does not make my gum bleed. The handles are handy too for using it to reach the back molar teeths.
S M.
S M.
These things have saved my pearly white smile many. Times. They help you even with everyday flossing or emergencies
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
New Iberia, LA
this is the only way i can floss my teeth. using the old fashioned way is such a hassle that i do not have time for