Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #85 in Dental Floss & Picks

Penny A.
Seattle, Wa
Tried them once. Was indifferent on them. They did the job and that's what matters the most
Jenna C.
Temecula, CA
Love these. Makes flossing convenient and easy. They work well and are easy to take on the go.
Pamela H.
Hampton Bays, NY
My favorite brand of floss picks. I love floss picks and this brand is great. I have been using them for years. Super easy to use, very comfortable and great price. Can't beat it! I would definitely use them again and recommend them to friends.
Brialee B.
Boise, ID
I like these and the minty flavor some packages that are labeled have. I like the closer and the tooth pick end. Great for on the go "oopsies".
Kori W.
Great price from dollar store and doesn't hurt the gums they even come in a minty flavor
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the floss picks! Flossing can always be a pain but these make it so much easier. The stick makes it easy to get the floss in all areas and to really clean inbetween your teeth! I always make sure to keep one in my purse in case I get something stuck in my teeth on the go. These are the best!
Hate traditional floss so having the handle makes it so much easier to reach those tight little areas in the back of my mouth. it's a great value to.
Alexsis D.
El Paso, TX
Was disappointed with this brand. The floss breaks very quickly and have to use like 3 -5 to get the job done
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
When there's no toothpick! Don't despair! These are travel friendly picks that work better!
Linda D.
Cool, CA
Love that they can be used on -the-go. I like to keep them in my purse and travel bag. I use weekly and sometimes daily. I bought at the grocery store and drug stores.