Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #85 in Dental Floss & Picks

Ty S.
Beaufort
This really works well for me, especially because my teeth are close together. My kids love to use this as well. It allows them to be independent.
Ana T.
Beverly, MA
I love these. The slide easily between my crowded teeth and don't get stuck. I haven't had a good experience with closers until trying these ones
Ronnetta J.
These little things are great! Because of these I floss way more than I ever did. I even like the flavored ones but the plain is my go to floss!!
Donna Lynn H.
Hancock, ME
I don't like to floss but know it's better to so I like to use a product that is just basic and works. I use the regular floss (no mint flavored)
Robyn C.
Apple Grove, WV
So much easier than traditional floss. I hated flossing until I started buying these and now it's faster, easier and leaves me with happy teeth.
Brialee B.
Boise, ID
I like these and the minty flavor some packages that are labeled have. I like the closer and the tooth pick end. Great for on the go "oopsies".
Meagan P.
SARASOTA, FL
These silk floss are geat. I have really tight teeth so I need a product like this to slip though the teeth to reach the gums. They work well.
Mackenzie L.
I really like this floss. It's great for on the go and easy to get things out when you may have something poking out of your pearly whites.
Desirae S.
I love these little on the go floss. It is so convenient to use anytime anywhere. I recommend people to use these especially after eating
Alyssa M.
Menifee, CA
Love the disposable floss sticks. They work great and easy to keep a few in your purse. I do like another brand more but these are good.