Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK

Michele C.
GAGES LAKE, IL
These are awesome and make flossing so easy, its almost enjoyable. It know its important to floss so anythign that makes me do it more often is worth it to me1
Emilee C.
Atwater
These things are the best! It’s so much easier than using a string of floss& I think they work better too. You have more control. These things are so cheap!
Sade B.
Fresno, CA
These are great for on the go! Carry them in your purse, in a backpack, wallet, you name it, it's small and easy to carry around when out for lunch or dinner
Lisa B.
Boca raton, FL
I keep these in my car, and I'm always laughing at red lights. I definitely get in my daily thoughts at least once or twice a day until my dentist is happy.
Madeline H.
Beaverton, OR
These are so convenient to floss with! My orthodontist recommended them when I still had braces, but I continue to use them long after I've had them off.
Angela R.
Great product! I love flossing now with these bad boys. Quick and efficient. No more dealing with that long, messy string. My kids love flossing too now.
Jasmin S.
These small tools help you reach into hard to get places in your mouth. Removes anything you have stuck between your teeth without any harm to your gums
Amanda A.
Eagle Pass, TX
I love that this product comes with an abundance of flossers! I never have to run to the store very often for floss! I love Dentek's Silk Floss 30 Count!
Laura S.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My favorite! I have these everywhere. By my bed, in my car and in the bathroom. I would be lost without these. They make my teeth feel fresh and clean.
Caran T.
Chester, MD
I was not impressed with these floss sticks. They were hard to get between the teeth and dust slide well. I won't use them unless I'm out of my others