Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #85 in Dental Floss & Picks

Sarah N.
Norman, OK
I can't stand the feeling of flossing and the floss tears or gets stuck. These floss sticks provide ease when flossing- even in between my close teeth. I'm repeatedly buying.
Linda D.
Cool, CA
Love that they can be used on -the-go. I like to keep them in my purse and travel bag. I use weekly and sometimes daily. I bought at the grocery store and drug stores.
Cassidy B.
Chambersburg, PA
These are my husband's go-to floss picks. He literally carries one with him everywhere he goes. They work great for on-the-go moments when you need to clean your teeth.
Lacey L.
Charleston
Love,Love,Love these!!! So easy to use and a great price. I don't like normal floss due to I either never get enough or too much. These are perfect for travel too!!
Liza C.
Proctorville, NC
This is a family product we all use these I cannt keep these in the house I like the way they bend so you can get in your teeth to get the food that your toothbrush didn't get and the areas that the toothbrush missed
Sarah R.
Bay City, TX
These are so much easier than winding and cutting regular floss. So convenient you can take them with you anywhere. I keep a couple in my wallet and in my desk at work. I can floss on the go!
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5

I love that I can floss and use this as a toothpick! They are great to keep in the car, at the office, travel bag, gym bag, and purse! They are great to take with when I go out of town! Small enough to add them to a makeup bag!
Jessika Y.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I love these because I hate wrapping floss around my fingers and getting plaque on them yuck! I find I'm more likely to floss when I use these. I keep one in my purse always for emergencies
Kayla W.
Olive Hill, KY
My husband doesn't use anything else besides this product. I love this product myself. It reaches farther than I can with normal floss. Best thing ever created.
Michele C.
GAGES LAKE, IL
These are awesome and make flossing so easy, its almost enjoyable. It know its important to floss so anythign that makes me do it more often is worth it to me1