Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #85 in Dental Floss & Picks

Alicia S.
I love these and my daughter does too! I always buy these cause they make flossing easier
Jennifer C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I always like the Dentek brand. this floss is easy to use and does not break easily. Cleans in between my teeth just fine.
Cassie S.
Yakima, WA
Great to keep on your purse of for when you travel and need to floss in a pinch
Yeidhy M.
I like its cool when you need a deep cleaning your teeth you really help a lot . oral care is very important
Bethany V.
Belleville, Mi
They don't break when get in hard to reach places, yet they are gentle enough not to hurt, i try to use them a couple times a day
Autumn M.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are the best for on the go and traveling purposes. They work well and are very convenient!
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
This help out really good when you have that food that is just stuck in your teeth so bad that the string floss it self cant get out. These i carry around with me. & i love them.
satinder k.
Elk grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these better than floss. Since its easier to hold it with this handle and get to all the spots easy
Alexsis D.
El Paso, TX
Was disappointed with this brand. The floss breaks very quickly and have to use like 3 -5 to get the job done
Linda D.
Cool, CA
Love that they can be used on -the-go. I like to keep them in my purse and travel bag. I use weekly and sometimes daily. I bought at the grocery store and drug stores.