Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK

Buy on Amazon
Cassidy B.
Chambersburg, PA
These are my husband's go-to floss picks. He literally carries one with him everywhere he goes. They work great for on-the-go moments when you need to clean your teeth.
Liza C.
Proctorville, NC
This is a family product we all use these I cannt keep these in the house I like the way they bend so you can get in your teeth to get the food that your toothbrush didn't get and the areas that the toothbrush missed
Lacey L.
Charleston
Love,Love,Love these!!! So easy to use and a great price. I don't like normal floss due to I either never get enough or too much. These are perfect for travel too!!
Sarah R.
Bay City, TX
These are so much easier than winding and cutting regular floss. So convenient you can take them with you anywhere. I keep a couple in my wallet and in my desk at work. I can floss on the go!
Jessika Y.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I love these because I hate wrapping floss around my fingers and getting plaque on them yuck! I find I'm more likely to floss when I use these. I keep one in my purse always for emergencies
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5

I love that I can floss and use this as a toothpick! They are great to keep in the car, at the office, travel bag, gym bag, and purse! They are great to take with when I go out of town! Small enough to add them to a makeup bag!
CARMENZETTA S.
Goose Creek, SC
These are really great for my teeth especially because of the close ness of my teeth. I floss once a day mainly in the morning. It is very effective because it works and it is strong. It stacks up great compared to others. Yes I would recommend this to my friends.
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is easy to use. I use them every day morning and night. They are affordable price and always in stock at my local drugstore. I would recommend this to my friends.
Sophia D.
Los Angeles, CA
These dental floss picks are my go to for flossing. Although I still use standard floss, the floss picks make flossing easier and quicker and are becoming my go to floss.
Kayla W.
Olive Hill, KY
My husband doesn't use anything else besides this product. I love this product myself. It reaches farther than I can with normal floss. Best thing ever created.