Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #85 in Dental Floss & Picks

Cydmarie M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Theyre great for when you just finished eating and feel something stuck on your teeth. Happens often lol but great
JM W.
Wichita, KS
I have to use the ultra thin floss like the silk since my teeth are so close together. It works well and is strong.
Alyssa R.
New Iberia, LA
this is the only way i can floss my teeth. using the old fashioned way is such a hassle that i do not have time for
Christie T.
Wellness Guru Expert
This floss is a good product it's easy to use and you can use them any where the price is amazing you can't be it
Megan R.
Savannah , GA
We have these in our home. I floss more with these than just regular floss. Plus easier for the kids to use too.
Krista R.
Smyrna, TN
I hate flossing. I hate sticking my hands in my mouth. These make it as easy possible... They get the job done.
haley s.
Cleveland, OH
your typical flosser. They work well, but occasionally do snap when the gap inbetween your teeth is too tight.
Tara S.
Hailey, ID
Basic floss pik. Does the job with ease. Kids are even flossing more. . love them and will continue to buy them
Amber T.
Thomasville, NC
Helps get all the crud out of your teeth very useful for children as well way easier than using dental floss

Leslie B.
Denver, CO
Love these they are so helpfull and handy.i use these daily they do hekp better then actual roll floss