Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK

Beverly C.
Trotwood
They are okay but sometimes they get caught on my teethe when flossing I have caps at the tip of my teeth but they are easier to use than the regular floss that you have to break off and use and very convenient
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
These really help me stick to flossing! They're easy and comfortable to use. I never flossed when I just had regular string floss, but these have helped me stick to it everyday! They're aldo very affordable!
Britaini S.
Syracuse, IN
These small floss picks are great for people who do not like the traditional floss, they are easy to use and some are flavored too. I floss twice a day, these are great little tools to make sure that you have healthy clean teeth and gums. I re buy these every time.
Terra F.
Pensacola, FL
I really like these because they are easy on my gums. I use these a couple times a day after I have had a meal. I have used several other brands and this by far is the best. I purchased these at target and have to say that I really love them. They are a good product!
I love these they get into places a reg toothpick couldn't get into they work perfect the price is amazing i would buy every chance i could and i would recommend it to any one they have a lot of pross no cons I'm very satisified! 5 out of 5 stars very good
chastity s.
Nampa, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I will be the first to admit, I am horrible at flossing! Dentek Silk individual flossers are great! It makes it so much easier for me to remember to floss! And they are easy to take on the go!
Pamela H.
Hampton Bays, NY
My favorite brand of floss picks. I love floss picks and this brand is great. I have been using them for years. Super easy to use, very comfortable and great price. Can't beat it! I would definitely use them again and recommend them to friends.
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This help out really good when you have that food that is just stuck in your teeth so bad that the string floss it self cant get out. These i carry around with me. & i love them.
Sarah N.
Norman, OK
I can't stand the feeling of flossing and the floss tears or gets stuck. These floss sticks provide ease when flossing- even in between my close teeth. I'm repeatedly buying.
Linda D.
Cool, CA
Love that they can be used on -the-go. I like to keep them in my purse and travel bag. I use weekly and sometimes daily. I bought at the grocery store and drug stores.