Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #88 in Dental Floss & Picks

Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
This help out really good when you have that food that is just stuck in your teeth so bad that the string floss it self cant get out. These i carry around with me. & i love them.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Norman, OK
I can't stand the feeling of flossing and the floss tears or gets stuck. These floss sticks provide ease when flossing- even in between my close teeth. I'm repeatedly buying.
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Chambersburg, PA
These are my husband's go-to floss picks. He literally carries one with him everywhere he goes. They work great for on-the-go moments when you need to clean your teeth.
Linda D.
Linda D.
Cool, CA
Love that they can be used on -the-go. I like to keep them in my purse and travel bag. I use weekly and sometimes daily. I bought at the grocery store and drug stores.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Olive Hill, KY
My husband doesn't use anything else besides this product. I love this product myself. It reaches farther than I can with normal floss. Best thing ever created.
Michele C.
Michele C.
GAGES LAKE, IL
These are awesome and make flossing so easy, its almost enjoyable. It know its important to floss so anythign that makes me do it more often is worth it to me1
Sade B.
Sade B.
Fresno, CA
These are great for on the go! Carry them in your purse, in a backpack, wallet, you name it, it's small and easy to carry around when out for lunch or dinner
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Plantation, FL
I keep these in my car, and I'm always laughing at red lights. I definitely get in my daily thoughts at least once or twice a day until my dentist is happy.
Madeline H.
Madeline H.
Beaverton, OR
These are so convenient to floss with! My orthodontist recommended them when I still had braces, but I continue to use them long after I've had them off.
Angela R.
Angela R.
Great product! I love flossing now with these bad boys. Quick and efficient. No more dealing with that long, messy string. My kids love flossing too now.