Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #85 in Dental Floss & Picks

Shelby C.
Easy to use, and they get the job done. I hate that I'm using this little plastic bit to throw away but flossing the 'old fashion way' is a huge hassle and very difficult. The floss easily goes between my teeth which are tight in my mouth without any problems.
Margo H.
Groton, CT
I hate the buildup that occurs on your teeth. I love these flossers because I use the floss end to floss my teeth and the pick end to help remove any buildup that occurs on my teeth. I can't remember what life was like before these awesome things!!
Rebecca S.
San Antonio , TX
I have really tight teeth and love these flossers. They slide in easily and don't shred like other brands have done in the past. I like the size, they aren't too big but not too small. The floss is stretched just enough to be strong but still have some flexibility.
Carly J.
Rohnert Park, CA
My review is based on the fact that I buy these at discount stores. I would buy Dentek brand over any generic brand any day, and usually don't spend more than $1 on a pack. These are strong and do exactly what they should. We use these daily and I always have a cabinet stocked! Great product and price!!
Shelly K.
Greenwood, SC
I use these multiple times daily. I get uncomfortable after I eat if I can't use these. They're great at getting in between your teeth without getting frayed or gross after a couple of teeth. I definitely recommend.
Beverly C.
Trotwood
They are okay but sometimes they get caught on my teethe when flossing I have caps at the tip of my teeth but they are easier to use than the regular floss that you have to break off and use and very convenient
Britaini S.
Syracuse, IN
These small floss picks are great for people who do not like the traditional floss, they are easy to use and some are flavored too. I floss twice a day, these are great little tools to make sure that you have healthy clean teeth and gums. I re buy these every time.
Terra F.
Pensacola, FL
I really like these because they are easy on my gums. I use these a couple times a day after I have had a meal. I have used several other brands and this by far is the best. I purchased these at target and have to say that I really love them. They are a good product!
Chastity S.
Nampa, ID
I will be the first to admit, I am horrible at flossing! Dentek Silk individual flossers are great! It makes it so much easier for me to remember to floss! And they are easy to take on the go!
Cassidy B.
Chambersburg, PA
These are my husband's go-to floss picks. He literally carries one with him everywhere he goes. They work great for on-the-go moments when you need to clean your teeth.