Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #88 in Dental Floss & Picks

Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Wellness Guru Expert

I love that I can floss and use this as a toothpick! They are great to keep in the car, at the office, travel bag, gym bag, and purse! They are great to take with when I go out of town! Small enough to add them to a makeup bag!
Desteny M.
Desteny M.
I've used these on the go when you cant just pull out a string of floss in front of everyone to get that pesky 3rd wheel from between your teeth. But i really don't find them so great as they only have a millimeter of floss.
Liza C.
Liza C.
Proctorville, NC
This is a family product we all use these I cannt keep these in the house I like the way they bend so you can get in your teeth to get the food that your toothbrush didn't get and the areas that the toothbrush missed
Shelly K.
Shelly K.
Greenwood, SC
I use these multiple times daily. I get uncomfortable after I eat if I can't use these. They're great at getting in between your teeth without getting frayed or gross after a couple of teeth. I definitely recommend.
Susan T.
Susan T.
Lufkin, TX
I have a hard time using regular floss string. These make it easier for me to get hard to reach places and are handy on the go. I always keep some in my bag for those just in case moments after eating on the go.
Beverly C.
Beverly C.
Trotwood
They are okay but sometimes they get caught on my teethe when flossing I have caps at the tip of my teeth but they are easier to use than the regular floss that you have to break off and use and very convenient
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
These really help me stick to flossing! They're easy and comfortable to use. I never flossed when I just had regular string floss, but these have helped me stick to it everyday! They're aldo very affordable!
Chastity S.
Chastity S.
Nampa, ID
I will be the first to admit, I am horrible at flossing! Dentek Silk individual flossers are great! It makes it so much easier for me to remember to floss! And they are easy to take on the go!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Bay City, TX
These are so much easier than winding and cutting regular floss. So convenient you can take them with you anywhere. I keep a couple in my wallet and in my desk at work. I can floss on the go!
Jessika Y.
Jessika Y.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I love these because I hate wrapping floss around my fingers and getting plaque on them yuck! I find I'm more likely to floss when I use these. I keep one in my purse always for emergencies