Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK

Catarina K.
Rockingham, VA
Did not particularly care for this product as it seemed cheap and flimsy. The thread broke really easy, the plastic bent super easy and they were hard on my gums. Definitely won't repurchase!
erika t.
Mishawaka, IN
very easy to use. great for your purse when your own the go. Easy to bring along when traveling or camping. even good to keep at home. much easier to use then stringy floss.
Sybil J.
Valrico, FL
I love the ease of use and the convience of these flossers. Great to throw in your handbag or lunchbag. They are easy to use and easier to do a quick floss unlike traditional floss. We use them every day and is much easier to floss my granddaughters little teeth with these than with traditional floss.I would definitely recommend them to everyone!
Cherise W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When you can rid of the long pieces of dental floss, and now pick up a stick, compared to oral b, their sticks are a slightly more durable. I was a first time user due to price, the pro is no more dental floss. The con is that it can sometimes get stuck in you teeth. Overall love the products, they help promote flossing at its best !
Kami P.
Katy, TX
I am obsessed with flossing and I could not decide at first which was best floss or just thread floss. I think that the floss picks are excellent because they're very portable (I keep a bag of these in my car at all times so I can floss on the go!) and they travel easily and the are also just so much easier to use then old regular floss threads.  You can also buy them where they have a nice and mellow mint flavor in the floss thread picks, which is my favorite!
Jennifer H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love floss picks. They are simple to use . They travel well. You can keep them handy at your desk or in your bag. They really get all between your teeth and up into the gumline very well. It is much easier reaching the back teeth too instead of using regular wrap around your fingers floss. Cleans much better I feel.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the floss picks! Flossing can always be a pain but these make it so much easier. The stick makes it easy to get the floss in all areas and to really clean inbetween your teeth! I always make sure to keep one in my purse in case I get something stuck in my teeth on the go. These are the best!
Elizabeth F.
Harker Hts, TX
Love love love this product. I carry a few in my purse in a small bag, just in case I get stuck somewhere and need to brush my teeth. Small enough to hide in a small wallet, even a humongous satchel. No one suspects a thing, just pop into the bathroom and you're good!
Jennifer T.
I am a huge fan of these, personally. My only issue is the threading starts to unravel about half way through flossing so that's the reason for the missing star. It's only a few dollars at any local drugstore and doesn't feel like you have twine in between your teeth.
Mary K.
Willow Street, PA
I love using these flossers. They make flossing so much more enjoyable (if it can ever be enjoyable). I have found that since I have switched to these, I have started regularly flossing and seen and improvement in the strength of my gums in very little time.