Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #88 in Dental Floss & Picks

Britaini S.
Britaini S.
Syracuse, IN
These small floss picks are great for people who do not like the traditional floss, they are easy to use and some are flavored too. I floss twice a day, these are great little tools to make sure that you have healthy clean teeth and gums. I re buy these every time.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
San Antonio , TX
I have really tight teeth and love these flossers. They slide in easily and don't shred like other brands have done in the past. I like the size, they aren't too big but not too small. The floss is stretched just enough to be strong but still have some flexibility.
June R.
June R.
I like the silk flossers. They glide against the teeth rather than feel like scrapping. That feeling to me is like nails on a chalk board. These are very smooth and easy to use. They are kind of like a wax coated on the floss. I keep these in stock at all times.
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Easy to use, and they get the job done. I hate that I'm using this little plastic bit to throw away but flossing the 'old fashion way' is a huge hassle and very difficult. The floss easily goes between my teeth which are tight in my mouth without any problems.
Mary K.
Mary K.
Willow Street, PA
I love using these flossers. They make flossing so much more enjoyable (if it can ever be enjoyable). I have found that since I have switched to these, I have started regularly flossing and seen and improvement in the strength of my gums in very little time.
I love these they get into places a reg toothpick couldn't get into they work perfect the price is amazing i would buy every chance i could and i would recommend it to any one they have a lot of pross no cons I'm very satisified! 5 out of 5 stars very good
Margo H.
Margo H.
Groton, CT
I hate the buildup that occurs on your teeth. I love these flossers because I use the floss end to floss my teeth and the pick end to help remove any buildup that occurs on my teeth. I can't remember what life was like before these awesome things!!
Haley H.
Haley H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Ugh I love these! They always do the job and are easy to use. The only downside is that the floss starts to loosen a bit before you finish but that's bound to happen. I have been buying these for years and don't see myself switching anytime soon.
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Hampton Bays, NY
My favorite brand of floss picks. I love floss picks and this brand is great. I have been using them for years. Super easy to use, very comfortable and great price. Can't beat it! I would definitely use them again and recommend them to friends.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Niceville, Fl
Love this product to keep my smile healthy. Makes flossing a lot easier and make it a lot more likely for my me to floss. I buy these at Walmart. They are not expensive. I would recommend these to anyone looking for an easy way to floss.