Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #85 in Dental Floss & Picks

CARMENZETTA S.
Goose Creek, SC
These are really great for my teeth especially because of the close ness of my teeth. I floss once a day mainly in the morning. It is very effective because it works and it is strong. It stacks up great compared to others. Yes I would recommend this to my friends.
Catarina K.
Lyndhurst, VA
Did not particularly care for this product as it seemed cheap and flimsy. The thread broke really easy, the plastic bent super easy and they were hard on my gums. Definitely won't repurchase!
erika t.
Mishawaka, IN
very easy to use. great for your purse when your own the go. Easy to bring along when traveling or camping. even good to keep at home. much easier to use then stringy floss.
Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is easy to use. I use them every day morning and night. They are affordable price and always in stock at my local drugstore. I would recommend this to my friends.
Sophia D.
Los Angeles, CA
These dental floss picks are my go to for flossing. Although I still use standard floss, the floss picks make flossing easier and quicker and are becoming my go to floss.
Sybil J.
Valrico, FL
I love the ease of use and the convience of these flossers. Great to throw in your handbag or lunchbag. They are easy to use and easier to do a quick floss unlike traditional floss. We use them every day and is much easier to floss my granddaughters little teeth with these than with traditional floss.I would definitely recommend them to everyone!
Cherise W.
When you can rid of the long pieces of dental floss, and now pick up a stick, compared to oral b, their sticks are a slightly more durable. I was a first time user due to price, the pro is no more dental floss. The con is that it can sometimes get stuck in you teeth. Overall love the products, they help promote flossing at its best !
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the floss picks! Flossing can always be a pain but these make it so much easier. The stick makes it easy to get the floss in all areas and to really clean inbetween your teeth! I always make sure to keep one in my purse in case I get something stuck in my teeth on the go. These are the best!
Elizabeth F.
Harker Hts, TX
Love love love this product. I carry a few in my purse in a small bag, just in case I get stuck somewhere and need to brush my teeth. Small enough to hide in a small wallet, even a humongous satchel. No one suspects a thing, just pop into the bathroom and you're good!
Jennifer T.
I am a huge fan of these, personally. My only issue is the threading starts to unravel about half way through flossing so that's the reason for the missing star. It's only a few dollars at any local drugstore and doesn't feel like you have twine in between your teeth.