Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #88 in Dental Floss & Picks

Emily R.
Emily R.
Bernhards Bay, NY
These are a great product at a good price. They are high quality and I really enjoy using them
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Denver, CO
Love these they are so helpfull and handy.i use these daily they do hekp better then actual roll floss
Lacey L.
Lacey L.
Charleston
Love,Love,Love these!!! So easy to use and a great price. I don't like normal floss due to I either never get enough or too much. These are perfect for travel too!!
Noemi V.
Noemi V.
Easy to use. Leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. Fair priced. It comes in a huge value pack.
Elizabeth F.
Elizabeth F.
Harker Hts, TX
Love love love this product. I carry a few in my purse in a small bag, just in case I get stuck somewhere and need to brush my teeth. Small enough to hide in a small wallet, even a humongous satchel. No one suspects a thing, just pop into the bathroom and you're good!
JM W.
JM W.
Wichita, KS
I have to use the ultra thin floss like the silk since my teeth are so close together. It works well and is strong.
Ana T.
Ana T.
Beverly, MA
I love these. The slide easily between my crowded teeth and don't get stuck. I haven't had a good experience with closers until trying these ones
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Great Falls, MT
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these. Its hard for me to floss with just the string so these give me a better grip
Krista R.
Krista R.
Smyrna, TN
I hate flossing. I hate sticking my hands in my mouth. These make it as easy possible... They get the job done.
Sarrah P.
Sarrah P.
South Park, PA
Love these!! I keep them everywhere. I have them in my purse, my car, my desk, around my house!