Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #85 in Dental Floss & Picks

Sarah R.
Shawnee, OK
Perfect for flossing hard to reach areas. So easy to take on the go as well. I never go anywhere without one.
Jessika Y.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I love these because I hate wrapping floss around my fingers and getting plaque on them yuck! I find I'm more likely to floss when I use these. I keep one in my purse always for emergencies
Katie C.
Durham, North Carolina
These are great for on the go flossing or if you have something wedged in your teeth after a meal. Easy to carry and work great.
Britaini S.
Syracuse, IN
These small floss picks are great for people who do not like the traditional floss, they are easy to use and some are flavored too. I floss twice a day, these are great little tools to make sure that you have healthy clean teeth and gums. I re buy these every time.
Chastity S.
Nampa, ID
I will be the first to admit, I am horrible at flossing! Dentek Silk individual flossers are great! It makes it so much easier for me to remember to floss! And they are easy to take on the go!
Sade B.
Fresno, CA
These are great for on the go! Carry them in your purse, in a backpack, wallet, you name it, it's small and easy to carry around when out for lunch or dinner
Ronnetta J.
These little things are great! Because of these I floss way more than I ever did. I even like the flavored ones but the plain is my go to floss!!
Angela R.
Great product! I love flossing now with these bad boys. Quick and efficient. No more dealing with that long, messy string. My kids love flossing too now.
Shelly K.
Greenwood, SC
I use these multiple times daily. I get uncomfortable after I eat if I can't use these. They're great at getting in between your teeth without getting frayed or gross after a couple of teeth. I definitely recommend.
Shirley S.
Bridgeport, CT
Very convenient. I always keep a pack in my purse and in my office desk. They are easy to use and do not breal easily like others.