Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #85 in Dental Floss & Picks

Autumn M.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are the best for on the go and traveling purposes. They work well and are very convenient!
LaDonna C.
Temple, TX
I move these because I can bring them with me on the go. Especially after eating at a restaurant
Emily R.
Bernhards Bay, NY
These are a great product at a good price. They are high quality and I really enjoy using them
Jenna C.
Temecula, CA
Love these. Makes flossing convenient and easy. They work well and are easy to take on the go.
Sarrah P.
South Park, PA
Love these!! I keep them everywhere. I have them in my purse, my car, my desk, around my house!
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
The best floss, been using for years and still can't find a better brand. Easy little handle
I loves these. They really work and easy to travel with. I always have some on hand. Love it
Nicole S.
Clovis, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these. Its hard for me to floss with just the string so these give me a better grip
Sonam s.
Raleigh, NC
Love using this Branford plus it's always good to have it in my bag my book bag for the go
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
When there's no toothpick! Don't despair! These are travel friendly picks that work better!