Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #85 in Dental Floss & Picks

LaDonna C.
Temple, TX
I move these because I can bring them with me on the go. Especially after eating at a restaurant
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I ove these. I even let my oldest daughter use them. I find them easier to use than regular floss
Sarrah P.
South Park, PA
Love these!! I keep them everywhere. I have them in my purse, my car, my desk, around my house!
Emily R.
Bernhards Bay, NY
These are a great product at a good price. They are high quality and I really enjoy using them
Jenna C.
Temecula, CA
Love these. Makes flossing convenient and easy. They work well and are easy to take on the go.
I loves these. They really work and easy to travel with. I always have some on hand. Love it
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
The best floss, been using for years and still can't find a better brand. Easy little handle
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
When there's no toothpick! Don't despair! These are travel friendly picks that work better!
Sonam s.
Raleigh, NC
Love using this Branford plus it's always good to have it in my bag my book bag for the go
Nicole S.
Clovis, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these. Its hard for me to floss with just the string so these give me a better grip