Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #87 in Dental Floss & Picks

Megan R.
Megan R.
Savannah , GA
We have these in our home. I floss more with these than just regular floss. Plus easier for the kids to use too.
Tara S.
Tara S.
Hailey, ID
Basic floss pik. Does the job with ease. Kids are even flossing more. . love them and will continue to buy them
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Wellness Guru Expert
These have comfortable feel. The ends do not cut your gums and one goes a long way. Good for those who don't like the pointy ends.
haley s.
haley s.
Cleveland, OH
your typical flosser. They work well, but occasionally do snap when the gap inbetween your teeth is too tight.
Cydmarie M.
Cydmarie M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Theyre great for when you just finished eating and feel something stuck on your teeth. Happens often lol but great
Patricia F.
Patricia F.
Spring Hill, KS
These are gray. I love using them on my kids teeth. They think they are fun too which is super helpful to get them to use them.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Eden Prairie, MN
These are the BEST individual use flossers. They are strong and easily able to reach all of the itty bitty crevices throughout those hard to reach places. And you can't beat the price! I love that their use gives my whole mouth that extra clean feeling.
LaDonna C.
LaDonna C.
Temple, TX
I move these because I can bring them with me on the go. Especially after eating at a restaurant
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Just floss your damn teeth you nasty people. It takes less time than it takes you to read this review
Sharquita F.
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
I ove these. I even let my oldest daughter use them. I find them easier to use than regular floss