Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK

Autumn M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are the best for on the go and traveling purposes. They work well and are very convenient!
LaDonna C.
Temple, TX
I move these because I can bring them with me on the go. Especially after eating at a restaurant
Anne D.
Youngstown, NY
I keep Dentek silk floss 30 count at home
, in my purse and in my desk at work for east access .
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I ove these. I even let my oldest daughter use them. I find them easier to use than regular floss
Emily R.
Bernhards Bay, NY
These are a great product at a good price. They are high quality and I really enjoy using them
Sarrah P.
South Park, PA
Love these!! I keep them everywhere. I have them in my purse, my car, my desk, around my house!
Jenna C.
Temecula, CA
Love these. Makes flossing convenient and easy. They work well and are easy to take on the go.
Ashley L.
Elk Grove, CA
The best floss, been using for years and still can't find a better brand. Easy little handle
I loves these. They really work and easy to travel with. I always have some on hand. Love it
Sonam s.
Raleigh, NC
Love using this Branford plus it's always good to have it in my bag my book bag for the go