Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #96 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Amazon
Nuemi P.
Rialto, CA
Super convenient. No fuss with floss, use it and throw it out. Done deal! These make you want to floss.
Leah P.
Newland, NC
I purchased these to travel with and I keep a handful in my purse when I go somewhere. Great product!
Betsie M.
Pearl, MS
Love that I no longer have to wrap string floss around my fingers. Makes it easier to floss my teeth.
Kallie B.
Grand Mound , IA
These are so easy to use and you don't need a Mirror to look into. I just like using them on the go.
Jessica F.
Just floss your damn teeth you nasty people. It takes less time than it takes you to read this review
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've always liked these, I feel like it's less messier and easier to use these than regular floss.
Alexis J.
Liberty
Love these. They are so easy and def easy when you are on the go I keep them in my bathroom and car
Noemi V.
Easy to use. Leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. Fair priced. It comes in a huge value pack.
Richelle S.
Phenix City, AL
I find Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count difficult to use. I see no point in them just use regular floss.😒
LaDonna C.
Temple, TX
I move these because I can bring them with me on the go. Especially after eating at a restaurant