Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #85 in Dental Floss & Picks

Leah P.
Newland, NC
I purchased these to travel with and I keep a handful in my purse when I go somewhere. Great product!
Jessica F.
Just floss your damn teeth you nasty people. It takes less time than it takes you to read this review
Ashley C.
CRANSTON, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've always liked these, I feel like it's less messier and easier to use these than regular floss.
Richelle S.
Phenix City, AL
I find Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count difficult to use. I see no point in them just use regular floss.😒
Alexis J.
Liberty
Love these. They are so easy and def easy when you are on the go I keep them in my bathroom and car
Noemi V.
Easy to use. Leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean. Fair priced. It comes in a huge value pack.
Christy C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
These work great and they make flossing easy!! I prefer these over regular dental floss any day!
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Eh, not my fav. I prefer my other brands and these didn't go thru my teeth as smoothly as others
Autumn M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are the best for on the go and traveling purposes. They work well and are very convenient!
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I ove these. I even let my oldest daughter use them. I find them easier to use than regular floss