Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #88 in Dental Floss & Picks

Catarina K.
Catarina K.
Lyndhurst, VA
Did not particularly care for this product as it seemed cheap and flimsy. The thread broke really easy, the plastic bent super easy and they were hard on my gums. Definitely won't repurchase!
Caran T.
Caran T.
Chester, MD
I was not impressed with these floss sticks. They were hard to get between the teeth and dust slide well. I won't use them unless I'm out of my others
erika t.
erika t.
Mishawaka, IN
very easy to use. great for your purse when your own the go. Easy to bring along when traveling or camping. even good to keep at home. much easier to use then stringy floss.
Rissy C.
Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is easy to use. I use them every day morning and night. They are affordable price and always in stock at my local drugstore. I would recommend this to my friends.
Sophia D.
Sophia D.
Los Angeles, CA
These dental floss picks are my go to for flossing. Although I still use standard floss, the floss picks make flossing easier and quicker and are becoming my go to floss.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Eagle Pass, TX
I love that this product comes with an abundance of flossers! I never have to run to the store very often for floss! I love Dentek's Silk Floss 30 Count!
Christie T.
Christie T.
Wellness Guru Expert
This floss is a good product it's easy to use and you can use them any where the price is amazing you can't be it
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Staunton, VA
Easy to use, strong enough to use throughout your whole mouth. Quality is definitely there and I will continue to use said product
Kerri W.
Kerri W.
Lancaster
these are really flimsy and only good for an emergency or if you are on a strict budget. theu would not be my first choice.
Rosy L.
Rosy L.
Orlando, FL
Great closers and easy to use. They take out the food of my teeth very well but I wish it had a little more minty taste.