Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #85 in Dental Floss & Picks

Gloria C.
This great in a pinch cause the floss bresks to easy from the sides...need more colors
Terra F.
Pensacola, FL
I really like these because they are easy on my gums. I use these a couple times a day after I have had a meal. I have used several other brands and this by far is the best. I purchased these at target and have to say that I really love them. They are a good product!
Kallie B.
Grand Mound , IA
These are so easy to use and you don't need a Mirror to look into. I just like using them on the go.
Amber S.
Queen Creek, AZ
Seems like every one that I tried just snapped as I was trying to floss. I don't know if I just got a bad pack or what
Patrice B.
Simple and small in size for my small hands and the mint flavor is not so strong. And I purchase for under a $1
Miha T.
East Lansing, MI
Love this stuff. So easy to use. You could be doing anything and flossing at the same time. No cons just pros for this product.
Kelsey W.
Parkin, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
I like how sturdy this product is and how easy it is to work with! I floss everyday!
Laura S.
Gilbert, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
My favorite! I have these everywhere. By my bed, in my car and in the bathroom. I would be lost without these. They make my teeth feel fresh and clean.
Cassidy B.
Chambersburg, PA
These are my husband's go-to floss picks. He literally carries one with him everywhere he goes. They work great for on-the-go moments when you need to clean your teeth.
S M.
These things have saved my pearly white smile many. Times. They help you even with everyday flossing or emergencies