Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #86 in Dental Floss & Picks

Jennifer H.
I love floss picks. They are simple to use . They travel well. You can keep them handy at your desk or in your bag. They really get all between your teeth and up into the gumline very well. It is much easier reaching the back teeth too instead of using regular wrap around your fingers floss. Cleans much better I feel.
Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Best convince easy to store and carry, not to pricey and you get a lot in the pack
Channon D.
I like these better than regular floss but at the same time I feel like its less sanitary. Using the same peice of floss vs being able to move a strand of floss when you move from tooth to tooth. But this has a toothpick on one end and i like that
Carmen C.
Wellness Guru Expert
These have comfortable feel. The ends do not cut your gums and one goes a long way. Good for those who don't like the pointy ends.
Nicole E.
Massapequa
I have been buying these for years. We all know that it is important to floss, but regular flossing with a string of floss was not going over well with my kids. These flosses are handy and convenient, and best of all, actually being put to good use in our home!
Amanda A.
Eagle Pass, TX
I love that this product comes with an abundance of flossers! I never have to run to the store very often for floss! I love Dentek's Silk Floss 30 Count!
Sonam s.
Raleigh, NC
Love using this Branford plus it's always good to have it in my bag my book bag for the go
LaDonna C.
Temple, TX
I move these because I can bring them with me on the go. Especially after eating at a restaurant
Kristen S.
Connellsville, PA
Not much to say about this. It works well and the pick at the end helps to remove stuff from between the teeth.
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
Wellness Guru Expert
I've always liked these, I feel like it's less messier and easier to use these than regular floss.