Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #87 in Dental Floss & Picks

Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Lago Vista, TX
I use these daily and keep extra in my bag in case I need them throughout the day
Katie L.
Katie L.
These are great. Thy work well and are easy to use. Highly, highly recommended.
Cassie S.
Cassie S.
Yakima, WA
Great to keep on your purse of for when you travel and need to floss in a pinch
Kami P.
Kami P.
Katy, TX
I am obsessed with flossing and I could not decide at first which was best floss or just thread floss. I think that the floss picks are excellent because they're very portable (I keep a bag of these in my car at all times so I can floss on the go!) and they travel easily and the are also just so much easier to use then old regular floss threads.  You can also buy them where they have a nice and mellow mint flavor in the floss thread picks, which is my favorite!
Channon D.
Channon D.
I like these better than regular floss but at the same time I feel like its less sanitary. Using the same peice of floss vs being able to move a strand of floss when you move from tooth to tooth. But this has a toothpick on one end and i like that
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Closter, NJ
Without fail I will always get something stuck between my back teeth while eating, no matter what it is. These floss sticks are so convenient to have on me at all times to get anything out that's stuck in my teeth. They do sometimes break, so be careful while you have them in your mouth.
Kathy S.
Kathy S.
Valrico, FL
Product easy to use, especially for someone with arthritis in their joints. It really works well with getting in between my teeth since they seem to be really close in proximity. I use this product daily , sometimes more than twice depending on my diet for the day.
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Massapequa
I have been buying these for years. We all know that it is important to floss, but regular flossing with a string of floss was not going over well with my kids. These flosses are handy and convenient, and best of all, actually being put to good use in our home!
Emma I.
Emma I.
Dardenne Pr, MO
I love these! They do exactly as advertised, and the strings never break. They make flossing so much easier. Do not buy the generic brand over these. The others break, but these ones are invincible. Love love love this.
CARMENZETTA S.
CARMENZETTA S.
Goose Creek, SC
These are really great for my teeth especially because of the close ness of my teeth. I floss once a day mainly in the morning. It is very effective because it works and it is strong. It stacks up great compared to others. Yes I would recommend this to my friends.