Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK

Buy on Amazon
Sara L.
Easy and effective, doesn't snap or thread out like others, this gets every other day and as needed use from me.
Christie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This floss is a good product it's easy to use and you can use them any where the price is amazing you can't be it
Megan R.
Savannah , GA
We have these in our home. I floss more with these than just regular floss. Plus easier for the kids to use too.
Tara S.
Hailey, ID
Basic floss pik. Does the job with ease. Kids are even flossing more. . love them and will continue to buy them
haley s.
Cleveland, OH
your typical flosser. They work well, but occasionally do snap when the gap inbetween your teeth is too tight.
Krista R.
Smyrna, TN
I hate flossing. I hate sticking my hands in my mouth. These make it as easy possible... They get the job done.
Kristen S.
Connellsville, PA
Not much to say about this. It works well and the pick at the end helps to remove stuff from between the teeth.
Sarah C.
Midland, TX
I like that I can put these in my purse and use them on the go.
They get the job done and keep my teeth clean.
Patrice B.
Simple and small in size for my small hands and the mint flavor is not so strong. And I purchase for under a $1
Liza M.
Love these because they are quick and easy to use. They have the same effect as all other floss I have tried.