Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #85 in Dental Floss & Picks

Kristen S.
Connellsville, PA
Not much to say about this. It works well and the pick at the end helps to remove stuff from between the teeth.
haley s.
Cleveland, OH
your typical flosser. They work well, but occasionally do snap when the gap inbetween your teeth is too tight.
Krista R.
Smyrna, TN
I hate flossing. I hate sticking my hands in my mouth. These make it as easy possible... They get the job done.
Tara S.
Hailey, ID
Basic floss pik. Does the job with ease. Kids are even flossing more. . love them and will continue to buy them
Sarah C.
Midland, TX
I like that I can put these in my purse and use them on the go.
They get the job done and keep my teeth clean.
Patrice B.
Simple and small in size for my small hands and the mint flavor is not so strong. And I purchase for under a $1
Liza M.
Love these because they are quick and easy to use. They have the same effect as all other floss I have tried.
Amber T.
Thomasville, NC
Helps get all the crud out of your teeth very useful for children as well way easier than using dental floss

Madison P.
Florence, AL
These are a life saver! You can get into all the tricky spots and they are super convenient to carry around.
Alexsis D.
El Paso, TX
Was disappointed with this brand. The floss breaks very quickly and have to use like 3 -5 to get the job done