Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #93 in Dental Floss & Picks

S M.
These things have saved my pearly white smile many. Times. They help you even with everyday flossing or emergencies
Wichita, KS
I have to use the ultra thin floss like the silk since my teeth are so close together. It works well and is strong.
Aleshia F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Such a easy to use floss gets in small places. I like to use these when I eat some hard to get out my teeth meats.
Alyssa R.
New Iberia, LA
this is the only way i can floss my teeth. using the old fashioned way is such a hassle that i do not have time for
Cydmarie M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Theyre great for when you just finished eating and feel something stuck on your teeth. Happens often lol but great
Kelli M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are the perfect size, and super easy to use! Great if you prefer to use the sticks vs. the strips of floss.
Megan R.
Savannah , GA
We have these in our home. I floss more with these than just regular floss. Plus easier for the kids to use too.
Sara L.
Easy and effective, doesn't snap or thread out like others, this gets every other day and as needed use from me.
Christie T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This floss is a good product it's easy to use and you can use them any where the price is amazing you can't be it
Amber S.
Keep these in the house in the car and at the office. So affordable and great when you need floss or a toothpick