Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #96 in Dental Floss & Picks

Buy on Amazon
Jessica B.
Pittsburgh
I like the fact that they are in the handheld stick from, just your basic floss, it's convenient, and I always use them.
Amber S.
Queen Creek, AZ
Seems like every one that I tried just snapped as I was trying to floss. I don't know if I just got a bad pack or what
Jacquelyn P.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love the silk, it does not make my gum bleed. The handles are handy too for using it to reach the back molar teeths.
S M.
These things have saved my pearly white smile many. Times. They help you even with everyday flossing or emergencies
Alyssa R.
New Iberia, LA
this is the only way i can floss my teeth. using the old fashioned way is such a hassle that i do not have time for
Aleshia F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Such a easy to use floss gets in small places. I like to use these when I eat some hard to get out my teeth meats.
Cydmarie M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Theyre great for when you just finished eating and feel something stuck on your teeth. Happens often lol but great
JM W.
Wichita, KS
I have to use the ultra thin floss like the silk since my teeth are so close together. It works well and is strong.
Amber S.
Keep these in the house in the car and at the office. So affordable and great when you need floss or a toothpick
Kelli M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are the perfect size, and super easy to use! Great if you prefer to use the sticks vs. the strips of floss.