Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #85 in Dental Floss & Picks

Shirley S.
Bridgeport, CT
Very convenient. I always keep a pack in my purse and in my office desk. They are easy to use and do not breal easily like others.
Mackenzie L.
I really like this floss. It's great for on the go and easy to get things out when you may have something poking out of your pearly whites.
Kelli M.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are the perfect size, and super easy to use! Great if you prefer to use the sticks vs. the strips of floss.
Madison P.
Florence, AL
These are a life saver! You can get into all the tricky spots and they are super convenient to carry around.
Shelby C.
Easy to use, and they get the job done. I hate that I'm using this little plastic bit to throw away but flossing the 'old fashion way' is a huge hassle and very difficult. The floss easily goes between my teeth which are tight in my mouth without any problems.
Jessica F.
Just floss your damn teeth you nasty people. It takes less time than it takes you to read this review
Linda D.
Cool, CA
Love that they can be used on -the-go. I like to keep them in my purse and travel bag. I use weekly and sometimes daily. I bought at the grocery store and drug stores.
Rebecca D.
Mansura, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
When there's no toothpick! Don't despair! These are travel friendly picks that work better!
Alexsis D.
El Paso, TX
Was disappointed with this brand. The floss breaks very quickly and have to use like 3 -5 to get the job done
satinder k.
Elk grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these better than floss. Since its easier to hold it with this handle and get to all the spots easy