Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #88 in Dental Floss & Picks

Sybil J.
Sybil J.
Valrico, FL
I love the ease of use and the convience of these flossers. Great to throw in your handbag or lunchbag. They are easy to use and easier to do a quick floss unlike traditional floss. We use them every day and is much easier to floss my granddaughters little teeth with these than with traditional floss.I would definitely recommend them to everyone!
Cherise W.
Cherise W.
When you can rid of the long pieces of dental floss, and now pick up a stick, compared to oral b, their sticks are a slightly more durable. I was a first time user due to price, the pro is no more dental floss. The con is that it can sometimes get stuck in you teeth. Overall love the products, they help promote flossing at its best !
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
I love floss picks. They are simple to use . They travel well. You can keep them handy at your desk or in your bag. They really get all between your teeth and up into the gumline very well. It is much easier reaching the back teeth too instead of using regular wrap around your fingers floss. Cleans much better I feel.
vanessa c.
vanessa c.
I hate maneuvering regular dental floss, for more it ends up being an awkward mess!! These Dentek Floss picks are so much better!! They're easy to take on the go, easy to use, and I also love the ones with mint flavor. To me most brands of the picks seem the same but these are the ones I purchase most often!
Carly J.
Carly J.
Rohnert Park, CA
My review is based on the fact that I buy these at discount stores. I would buy Dentek brand over any generic brand any day, and usually don't spend more than $1 on a pack. These are strong and do exactly what they should. We use these daily and I always have a cabinet stocked! Great product and price!!
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the floss picks! Flossing can always be a pain but these make it so much easier. The stick makes it easy to get the floss in all areas and to really clean inbetween your teeth! I always make sure to keep one in my purse in case I get something stuck in my teeth on the go. These are the best!
Sandra A.
Sandra A.
Taylorsville, NC
Our whole family uses these dental picks. They're much better than the regular store brand flosser/pick combination products. We have regularly bought these and keep them not only in our bathrooms, but also in each of our vehicles. We do regularly buy these and will continue to purchase them.
Brandee L.
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
We always have these on hand. they work very well for flossing and I also use them for nail art for certain designs. They are a little flimsy but they still work pretty good. They do the job they are intended for. i will always have these on hand for nail art and dental health.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
I am a huge fan of these, personally. My only issue is the threading starts to unravel about half way through flossing so that's the reason for the missing star. It's only a few dollars at any local drugstore and doesn't feel like you have twine in between your teeth.
Terra F.
Terra F.
Pensacola, FL
I really like these because they are easy on my gums. I use these a couple times a day after I have had a meal. I have used several other brands and this by far is the best. I purchased these at target and have to say that I really love them. They are a good product!