Dentek Silk Floss 30 Count uploaded by Christie T.

BY DENTEK #85 in Dental Floss & Picks

Kami P.
Katy, TX
I am obsessed with flossing and I could not decide at first which was best floss or just thread floss. I think that the floss picks are excellent because they're very portable (I keep a bag of these in my car at all times so I can floss on the go!) and they travel easily and the are also just so much easier to use then old regular floss threads.  You can also buy them where they have a nice and mellow mint flavor in the floss thread picks, which is my favorite!
Sandra A.
Taylorsville, NC
Our whole family uses these dental picks. They're much better than the regular store brand flosser/pick combination products. We have regularly bought these and keep them not only in our bathrooms, but also in each of our vehicles. We do regularly buy these and will continue to purchase them.
June R.
I like the silk flossers. They glide against the teeth rather than feel like scrapping. That feeling to me is like nails on a chalk board. These are very smooth and easy to use. They are kind of like a wax coated on the floss. I keep these in stock at all times.
Channon D.
I like these better than regular floss but at the same time I feel like its less sanitary. Using the same peice of floss vs being able to move a strand of floss when you move from tooth to tooth. But this has a toothpick on one end and i like that
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
We always have these on hand. they work very well for flossing and I also use them for nail art for certain designs. They are a little flimsy but they still work pretty good. They do the job they are intended for. i will always have these on hand for nail art and dental health.
Haley H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Ugh I love these! They always do the job and are easy to use. The only downside is that the floss starts to loosen a bit before you finish but that's bound to happen. I have been buying these for years and don't see myself switching anytime soon.
Danielle D.
Closter, NJ
Without fail I will always get something stuck between my back teeth while eating, no matter what it is. These floss sticks are so convenient to have on me at all times to get anything out that's stuck in my teeth. They do sometimes break, so be careful while you have them in your mouth.
Kathy S.
Valrico, FL
Product easy to use, especially for someone with arthritis in their joints. It really works well with getting in between my teeth since they seem to be really close in proximity. I use this product daily , sometimes more than twice depending on my diet for the day.
Nicole E.
Massapequa
I have been buying these for years. We all know that it is important to floss, but regular flossing with a string of floss was not going over well with my kids. These flosses are handy and convenient, and best of all, actually being put to good use in our home!
Emma I.
Dardenne Pr, MO
I love these! They do exactly as advertised, and the strings never break. They make flossing so much easier. Do not buy the generic brand over these. The others break, but these ones are invincible. Love love love this.