BY DENTEK

DenTek Interdental Cleaners are the first and only interdental cleaners with and advanced fluoride coating to help remove plaque, reduce tooth decay and fight bad breath than ever. Sensitive Soft Coated Wire: Slides easily between tight teeth and is... see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jessica A.
Piqua, OH
I love these amazing floss! I have really sensitive teeth and gums and before I wouldn't use floss because of how sensitive my teeth are. So I'd just use tooth paste and mouthwash and depend on the cleaning at my dentist. Now I have these to use and less visits to the dentist. I'd definitely recommend to anyone.
Angel W.
  DenTek Triple Clean Floss Picks is an amazing product it works good wen i'm bruising my teeth especially since i have braces. They are gentle and do not make my gums bleed. They come with a good price. I bought these at my local Walmart. I would recommend it to anyone else who has braces
Janilia 👑.
Boston, MA
I like this product for what its worth. My only issue which is a more personal one is that my teeth are so close together that sometimes they hurt when I am cleaning. The packaging is okay, they should have something to put the cleaners in after the pack is opened. I usually store it in a ziplock bag.
Felicia K.
I keep these little guys in my purse for when I feel something between my teeth. They work super well and are much easier to use than the regular floss that I used to carry around. I found these at Walmart and they were very cost effective. I even got the hubby hooked on them.
Brittney H.
STUARTS DRAFT, VA
These were good when I had braces but now that they are off I have no use for them because they won't fit between my teeth. They make smaller ones but they won't fit either. If you have braces they are good for going in between brackets! They make your teeth feel cleaner
Jordan B.
Alma, AR
I'm very lazy when it comes to flossing my teeth so I always turn to DenTek when it comes to flossers or interdental cleaners.  They are very convenient and compact to carry with you everywhere you go so eating steak or corn on the cob out isn't a problem!
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
These come with little handy caps which is nice but I wish it was made from recycled plastic or something more flexible and not so hard and rough.  The little stick base part is made from wire or metal the bristles are soft but the base is rough and not flexible.
Emma c.
Berwyn, PA
Love these! I haven't used actual floss in years, but instead these as an alternative and they work great. They are easy and little and compact enough that you can fit into you purse. Perfect for after the bathroom on a first date:) would definitely recommend
Heather H.
Conroe, TX
Easy to use, so much better than regular floss! I buy this on a regular basis because of a sample I received from my dentist years ago. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who flosses, but especially if you  hate using regular floss.  This product encourages me to floss way more often.
Noreen P.
Great on the go! Keeps your smile camera ready! Always keep them in my bag wherever I go to keep confident! Meets and exceeds expectations. Way better than simple floss. Great value-if you value your smile. Highly recommend to all smiley people!