Personal CareOral CareToothbrushesDenTek
DenTek Sensitive Extra Gentle Interdental Cleaner

DenTek® Sensitive Extra Gentle Interdental Cleaner

by DenTek

Slides Easily Between Teeth, Advanced Fluoride Coating, Flexible Handle, Super Soft

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DenTek® Sensitive Extra Gentle Interdental Cleaner!
Alecia H.
Edwardsville, IL
Easy to use with a great price.  I can carry a few in my purse in a ziploc bag if needed.  The flavoring leaves your mouth feeling fresh.  First time user, but would use again.  It met my expectations and I would definitely recommend them.
Lorann D.
Funston, GA
These dentek really do their job of getting food between your teeth and other cleaning that make your mouth feel clean after rising
Sarah L.
I don't prefer these. I would rather use a floss with pick. I don't thinknow this gets between my teeth very will and also doesn't scrape plaque off corners of teeth. Perhaps it would work for someone with wide gaps?
Cheyenne B.
Boonville , NC
They work decently but they are expensive. I use them sometimes but not often because they cost too much.
Christina R.
Los Angeles, CA
Not my favorite for cleaning in between teeth . Price is a little expensive for these little things I rather use regular cheap old floss and works better then these.
Deborah S.
I tried these and they are a little rough to use but thats just on me. I would still recommend this product for someone else that maybe doesn't have sensitive gums. They do clean good so thats a plus.
Leslie W.
Lookout Mtn, GA
 I love these! I use these instead of floss. They clean much better than floss and gently massage your gums. Since using this product my gum health has improved. I get these at Walmart and will continue buying... I highly recommend
Chelsey N.
WILLIAMSBURG, VA
Easy and convenient to use. Easily removes junk from teeth and makes my teeth feeling extra clean. Very sturdy.
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,531 reviews
DenTek® Sensitive Extra Gentle Interdental Cleaner uploaded by Leticia B.
These work great if you have gaps in your teeth or are wearing braces. It helps you floss and keep your teeth clean.
Lisa F.
These are really good if you wear braces or if you had braces and brushing isnt enough. These are able to get into the tight spaces in your teeth and get food out. Your dentist will be happy you use these!

Looking for your answer?