BY DENTEK

Scrub your way to a cleaner mouth with DenTek® Scrub Betweens, featuring micro-bristles that reach even the hard-to-access areas of your mouth. - Thousands of micro-bristles softly, but firmly, scrub between teeth, dislodging food and plaque - Narrow tip fits comfortably into tight spaces - Cleans around dental work - Includes convenient travel case

Directions

1. Insert pick between teeth.
  2. Use gentle back and forth motion to remove food and plaque.

Warnings

Caution: Do not force. Under the age of 10 requires adult supervision.

Regan R.
Purchased at: Walmart
These work really well if you have a retainer. I can't use regular floss through some of my teeth for this reason. This helps me be able to get between my teeth with the retainer to make sure my gums stay healthy.
Ashley P.
North Las Vegas
Purchased at: CVS
My teeth are really closed together so it’s really hard for my to floss sometimes but these picks are great! They get all the food out and they don’t irritate my gums like floss does.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are great for removing plaque in between your teeth and keeping your gums healthy a great thing to carry in your purse so you can clean in between your teeth and gums
Amanda P.
Sparks, NV
These are great to keep in the car and use after you go out to eat to get the stubborn pepper out of your teeth. They are essentially like toothpicks, but are made of rubber so they are softer gums and have small bristles that clean as well
Savannah P.
Doyline, LA
These are a must have if you have braces. They really get in between every nook and cranny. They are also very good if you have a permanent retainer or even just crowded teeth and they clean very well.
Brandy G.
These are awesome! My dentist told me that I have to use these to do a better job at getting plaque off of my teeth, but also said that its good for my gums in general and I need to be working on them and getting them used to it. I have been using these and I love them! Sometimes they cause my gums to bleed, but the more you use them the less this will happen. I feel like my mouth is so clean when I use these. They slip right in there and do not hurt or irritate at all.
Angel C.
I really love these,i seen them at the dollar store while shopping for floss so I picked these up also and they work great,i am obsessed with flossing so now I like these,they work like floss but also brush the food from between your gum and tooth.they are bendable too.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
Our dentist recommended these and they work amazing!!! They work great for the in between spaces and tight teeth. After a deep cleaning at the dentist they wanted us to buy them. They are very reasonable in price and can even be found at the dollar store!
Sage T.
Midland, MI
These are great especially if you have braces or a permanent retainer in your mouth. You can use it everyday and it gently and effectively clears all the loose food from between your teeth. A great purchase !
Medie X.
I saw these at the store and was curious to try them out! I must say that I am very pleased and amazed on how well these cleaned between my teeth! They are very inexpensive and definitely worth a try!

Amazon