BY DENTEK

When brushing and flossing just aren’t enough, reach for the DenTek®Professional Oral Care Kit that with softer-than-enamel tools for safe, at-home cleaning

• Dishwasher-safe tools remove food and plaque, stimulate gums, fight bad breath, and whiten teeth
  • Includes stainless-steel pick and scaler for weekly use, hard-plastic scaler for daily use, rubber gum stimulator, and fog-free dental mirror

Directions

Dental Scaler:

1. Place the top of the curve of the scaler flat against the tooth surface.
  2. Gently pull away from the gum line to the biting edge of each tooth.
  3. Plastic Dental Scaler is safe to use daily.
  4. Use the Stainless Steel Scaler once per week.

Dental Pick:

1. Use dental pick to remove impacted food, plaque, and tartar for healthy, white teeth.
  2. Start at gum line.
  3. Place pick between teeth and gently pull toward biting edge.

Gum Stimulator:

1. Place rubber tip between teeth and apply light pressure.
  2. Use a circular motion to massage the gums.

After use, rinse tools with warm water and allow to air dry.

Dishwasher top rack only.

Warnings

For adult use only. Follow instructions on pack carefully. Regularly rinse mouth during use. Do not swallow material removed. If bleeding of the gums occurs, stop and consult your dentist. For additional questions, contact your dentist.

• How much does this cost?1 Answers
  • Yes, I use this oral care kit. It has been a tremendous h...2 Answers
  • Has anyone used this oral care kit? 1 Answers
Kimberly J.
Spring Hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Being the daughter and baby sister of dentist, I always make sure to take extra care of my teeth and gums. Not to mention, teeth and gum disease can led to other health problems. I love my DenTek Professional Oral Care Kit!!! It has 5 dishwasher safe tools.. It has a dental pick, dental scaler, daily dental scaler and gum stimulator, and a mouth mirror, and they all come in this cool travel case! These tools promote whiter teeth, stimulate gums, and they remove plaque and tartar... Doesn’t get much better than that! Take care of your mouth and it will take care of you!
Angie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Got this little kit to help maintain dental and gum health between cleanings because brushing, flossing, and mouthwash just weren't enough. I'm genuinely impressed at the quality and price and found it helpful. My dentist has noticed an improvement in my or health. I highly recommend this, you can find it at Walmart for $5.28.
Megan S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this kit. It’s great at removing plaque and tartar. To clean these guys you just put them in the dishwasher and boom clean. I use these about twice a month to maintain in between dentist appointments.
Tina M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Dentek's professional Oral Care kit, is very similar to the ones they use at the dentist. Very good quality. it's nice to be able to keep my teeth cleaned during that in between dentist visits, very happy with the product, and worth the price as the quality is very good. Definitely worth taking a look at if you're looking for something to keep up with your dental care
Kayla F.
Clinton, ME
I don’t have dental insurance at the moment, so I wanted something to where I could really clean my teeth until I can get to the dentist again. This does the job at a great price point!
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently bought the dentek professional Oral Care kit from Walmart. I think it's worth the price. I mostly wanted the metal hook pieces for lack of a better description LOL I was actually surprised at how helpful the plastic and rubber tipped one is though they seem pretty sturdy for the price and I appreciate that they come in their own little plastic box
Emily D.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have a permanent retainer that tends to get more buildup and flossing isn't enough. This helped get rid of any food particles and plaque buildup. I think this is a very handy tool kit to keep around for a deep cleaning that a regular toothbrush and floss can't get.

I would highly recommend. It's only $6 at drugstores, so defiantly worth the investment.
Trazana C.
Belton, MO
I love this oral care kit. It's very useful when trying to clean your teeth with braces on. I was actually recommended this product when someone mentioned it on their YouTube channel. I got mines for about $5 on Amazon.
James S.
Confluence, PA
I've been using denteks pick set for years, and have bought it twice. Really good for keeping teeth cleen in between dentist visits. Has a fine edge for dealing with in between teeth, and a more flattened edge for scrapping the back of your teeth (which is the only time the mirror comes in handy). Its good, just be careful not to go overboard. You don't need to use this every day, only once every few weeks or month.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like this product! I am not blown away by the mirror and don't even use it, but the other two tools I use. I have a hard time brushing and breaking up the buildup behind my lower front teeth and these do the job to break it up! I use these after brushing and flossing to get any remaining spots that I could not clean with the toothbrush! They are pretty affordable and worth buying.
Chantay W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Yes, I use this oral care kit. It has been a tremendous help to me.
Rozeta V.
Toronto, ontario
Where can i buy this ??
Kayla H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How much does this cost?
Tracy V.
Crown Point, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone used this oral care kit?

Amazon