BY DENTEK #64 in Dental Floss & Picks

DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks - Cool Mint - 30 ct. DenTek Comfort Clean Silk Floss Picks are specially designed for tight teeth and sensitive gums. see more...

Kelly B.
Manhattan, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
work great! I enjoy using these as opposed to regular floss as I find it easier and to work better. I don't necessarily think that any specific brand is better than another although some of the off brand ones break really easily while you're trying to use them so I do think that this brand holds up better.
Laura M.
Holmes, NY
These are excellent for tight spaces between teeth. Regular floss always feels horrible when trying to pull away from teeth that are very close together. This flosser is very smooth and works very well.
Yulissa E.
I like how this floss has a handle that makes it easier to floss.Also I feel like it’s not as rough as other flosses which have made me bleed.I like the minty taste that it leaves in my mouth.Very good.
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always used to hate flossing because it was such a hassle. These make it so easy. No pain, easy to get into tight spots, effective and leave a nice scent behind.
Angela Y.
Coachella
I like this product but prefer the string floss. I feel it is more effective then the picks. The picks are convenient but do not leave my teeth feeling as clean. I would recommend these to someone who is always on the go but if you have time grab the string.
Michelle M.
Gettysburg, PA
Its not the same as regular flossing but it gets the job done quick. They are also more comfortable to maneuver than the string floss. Im not sure what the brush thing is for because its very stiff and I wouldn't recommend using it near gums.
Brittany S.
Sevierville
I love these kinds of flosses. They are so much easier to use than traditional floss. It's much better and doesn't seem like a task to try and floss. I prefer these kinds over anything else.
Keyshla G.
Dumfries, VA
I grew up on these lol. My mother always had them and so I now always use these! Like this better than regular string floss. It's just easier to use. They get the job done.
Krystal C.
Tampa, FL
These little guys are great for use anywhere. You can keep a few in your car, a few in your desk at work and anywhere. Great to use anytime you feel something in your teeth.
CJ J.
Columbus, OH
Love floss picks, which I think most people who floss do. Found these on sale one day when I was in my teens, begged my parents to grab them, and now even as an adult I keep a bag around. Keep some in my purse. Always have some to give to friends. Have some in my car. Point is, if you're wondering, yes they're worth it.