BY DENTEK #66 in Dental Floss & Picks

DenTek Comfort Clean Floss Picks - Cool Mint - 30 ct. DenTek Comfort Clean Silk Floss Picks are specially designed for tight teeth and sensitive gums. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Yulissa E.
I like how this floss has a handle that makes it easier to floss.Also I feel like it’s not as rough as other flosses which have made me bleed.I like the minty taste that it leaves in my mouth.Very good.
Laura M.
Holmes, NY
These are excellent for tight spaces between teeth. Regular floss always feels horrible when trying to pull away from teeth that are very close together. This flosser is very smooth and works very well.
Erin F.
Connersville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always used to hate flossing because it was such a hassle. These make it so easy. No pain, easy to get into tight spots, effective and leave a nice scent behind.
Keyshla G.
Dumfries, VA
I grew up on these lol. My mother always had them and so I now always use these! Like this better than regular string floss. It's just easier to use. They get the job done.
Krystal C.
Tampa, FL
These little guys are great for use anywhere. You can keep a few in your car, a few in your desk at work and anywhere. Great to use anytime you feel something in your teeth.
Emily Z.
I am the type of person who hate to floss, but these flossers make it so much easier for me!  I also love the subtle mint flavor of these.  I love that the floss is very sturdy and I only need to use one pick each time I floss my teeth, unlike with others where the floss will become stringy and hard to use.
CJ J.
Columbus, OH
Love floss picks, which I think most people who floss do. Found these on sale one day when I was in my teens, begged my parents to grab them, and now even as an adult I keep a bag around. Keep some in my purse. Always have some to give to friends. Have some in my car. Point is, if you're wondering, yes they're worth it.
Hannah S.
St Augustine, FL
These are so great! I use these everyday and I have not had a problem. They really help reach all areas and they are pretty durable. I love the refreshing mint flavor! The package is small enough to bring when traveling which is nice. I have bought again and again, would recommend!
Grace T.
These are the best flossing option, in my opinion. I love the floss picks because they are much easier to use than traditional floss. DenTek in particular is great because the floss never breaks and they leave my mouth feeling clean and tasting fresh.
Nicole F.
Austell, GA
My dentist recommended these to me and I have been obsessed with them ever since. My breath smells amazing after each use and my teeth feels like I have that deep clean just like I left the dentists office. I will highly recommend.