BY DENTEK

Norma A.
Long Beach
It gets the job done. Not as strong as some but its good for the money you pay. I was satisfied. Flossed good. It definitely got the job done. Cheap and effective. Good compared to other brands. Strong sturdy floss.  I would recommend.
Savannah P.
Doyline, LA
These are very good flossers. The mint flavor is very nice and the pointed end is very sharp but really good to get in between hard places. I buy them very often. They are good to keep in your purse.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
It gets the job done and they're portable in my opinion but i do prefer regular dental floss as there are much more in it and i don't run of too fast. But if you like these and prefer these, then give them a try.
Jean T.
I don't think it's worth it, the dental floss does work but its not very portable because you would contaminate it. so unless it comes in the container I don't really see me buying another pack.
Cierra J.
West Hamlin, WV
I love these things so so much! They are so good! If it wasn't for these kind of floss erst I wouldn't floss as often as I do! These are great, love them!
Olivia A.
Santa Cruz, CA
I prefer these types of floss rather than just the string. it is easier for me to reach all of my teeth with these ones.
Staple in our household. The whole family uses these. And we find them all over the house because we use them so much.
Jessa B.
Virginia Beach
These have become a staple in my life. I love having them around, especially at work for post lunch cleaning
Francine W.
Flossing is the most important step of your oral regimen routine. No one enjoys flossing but dentek makes it easy and quick to get your flossing done. It’s designed so that you can floss away on those hard to reach places.