BY DENTEK

Norma A.
Long Beach
It gets the job done. Not as strong as some but its good for the money you pay. I was satisfied. Flossed good. It definitely got the job done. Cheap and effective. Good compared to other brands. Strong sturdy floss.  I would recommend.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
It gets the job done and they're portable in my opinion but i do prefer regular dental floss as there are much more in it and i don't run of too fast. But if you like these and prefer these, then give them a try.
Jean T.
I don't think it's worth it, the dental floss does work but its not very portable because you would contaminate it. so unless it comes in the container I don't really see me buying another pack.
Cierra J.
Hamlin
I love these things so so much! They are so good! If it wasn't for these kind of floss erst I wouldn't floss as often as I do! These are great, love them!
Olivia A.
Santa Cruz, CA
I prefer these types of floss rather than just the string. it is easier for me to reach all of my teeth with these ones.