BY DENTEK

Remove Food &Amp; Plaque Mint Scrubbing Floss Waxed Deep Clean Value Size Compare To Reach&Reg; see more...

Gary W.
Guttenberg, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
used the type of these with regular, thin floss before. Same brand, just different floss. Those always broke. I'd get a little flossing done and then one end will just break and then I'd try to finish with the pointy end. These almost never break and they work. More importantly I use them. I have all kinds of regular floss sitting in a drawer in the bathroom and in my toiletry kit, and never pull those out. However on a stick, it is much more convenient, easy to use, and less messy.
susan r.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
loved that the twisted dental floss and its minty taste it doesent taste like your running a waxy crayon in your mouth and you can have it with you wherever you go fits right in your bag great product
Danielle S.
LEAVE IT SIMPLE. I DO NOT LIKE WHEN COMPANIES MAKE AN EFFORT TO FIX THINGS THAT ARE NOT BROKEN. I LOVE FLOSS, EYE DROPS AND LIP GLOSS. THEY MAKE MY WORLD REVOLVES. NO NEED TO ADD EXTRAS AND CHARGE MORE LEAVE IT SIMPLE. FLOSS IS FLOSS THOUGH AND IT WORKS
Lexie M.
It's floss. Not much to say about it. I do like they make the little hand held ones but I have a permanent retainer so I have to use regular and it is a pain either way.
Paloma V.
I use this everyday as my routine and I absolutely feel so clean after I'm done. I bought mine at my local Walmart, and I will continue buying and using it. I and very satisfied overall with this product.
Danielle K.
Work really well get in between teeth very easily I use it many times a week and but more when I run out. Works super well but leaves an odd taste in the mouth. I'd reccomend to a friend for sure
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are awesome! i picked these up at the drug store cuz i had never seen them before. and i am so happy i did because they are great. they work really well and make it easy to reach your back teeth. i come out feeling so clean. they are also a great value as you don't need to use many of them to clean your teeth. i would definitely recommend these.
Karissa P.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great idea that works for some people. Not so great if your teeth are slightly too close together. The floss will go in just fine, and either get stuck on the way out or fray completely. I had to use 3 or 4 when I flossed because they would fall apart in my mouth then I would have to rinse out the floss particles.
Amber S.
Lawrenceville, GA
This floss is unique and I love it. It doesn't tear if you slide the floss against a sharp part of your teeth or orthodontics (like I have). I have braces, so it is hard for me to find a good floss that doesn't drive me insane. I like this for that reason - comfort and reliability.
Elizabeth S.
Wichita, KS
This brand makes flossing alot easier and makes my teeth feel clean. I use it about two times a daily to make sure my teeth is health and its very effective. It does meet my expectations really high. I will always buy it again and again until there is a better product to use.