BY DENTEK

Don't let nighttime teeth grinding steal your smile! Sleep better knowing your teeth are protected from bruxism with the dentek maximum protection dental guard. the only over-the-counter dental guard with a forming tray, it creates a superior fit similar to professionally made dental guards, but without the professional expense. - custom form your own guard - perfect fit - comfortable protection - bpa & latex free - fits upper teeth see more...

• How well does this work? Was it easy to form? Does it stay on the...2 Answers
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Panama City, FL
Works really well for medium teeth grinding or clenching. Way less bulky than other guards I've tried. Keeping them clean is difficult, wish there were more detailed instructions or other options to clean approved by dentek. The boiling method for fitting is more effective than the microwave method, if you haven't used one of these before I highly recommend you boil before fitting the first time. Love their one time replacement/refund policy if you goof up the fitting.
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I work in a dental office and these do not work at all they are no formed to fit your mouth or your bite the correct way. I clench at night and I have one made from my boss and I can't sleep with out it ever again. If you clench or grind I strongly suggest you get one made or you and your bite. Untreated this can cause serious pain and breakage in your teeth
Noelle C.
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
I suffered from jaw pain and headaches due to stress for several weeks before going to the dentist, who recommended a bite guard to wear at night. I ordered this on Amazon and after just one night of wearing it my headaches went away. This is a must have for anyonr with TMJ issues!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Phoenix, AZ
I had to use a guard for about a month and although it helped with grinding it was very uncomfortable to wear. I finally just stopped as I couldn't stay asleep as I knew it was in there which irritated me more than the grinding did.
Kim R.
Kim R.
Waterloo, IA
This dental guard has held up longer than other guards I have purchased but it is very bulky. I grind my teeth when I sleep so it helps but is uncomfortable to wear. My husband is thrilled with it though.
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Rosenberg, TX
I love this. I had a root canal and needed a mouth guard for night clenching! I got this to fit perfectly and it's so comfortable that I am to wear it all night. I tried previous types and had to take it out in the middle of the night due to discomfort, but not this one!
Paige H.
Paige H.
The best mouth guard to protect your teeth at night- I grind my teeth a lot in my sleep, and I thought I would chew right through the material- but nope! it has held up very well.
Colden, NY
It was ok, significantly cheaper than the dentist office and was easy to form. I eventually returned it because it wouldn't stay in.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
I bought this at walmart for $20 and thought it was going to be awesome and save me a lot of money since having one made at the dentist would cost me over $200. The box says its guaranteed to last 6 months or your money back. My teeth are all ground down, chipped, and brittle from bruxism. This was easy to mold to my teeth and easy to use although it took me two nights to get used to sleeping with it in my mouth. BUT I bit right through it within 2 nights.
Laura E.
Laura E.
Vestavia, AL
I grind my teeth terribly bad at night. All my dentists have questioned me on it because it shows up on my xrays. So, I bought this guy. So far, the fit of the guard was easy. It's taking me a bit to get used to it in my mouth. I've only used it for a week. So, hopefully my dentist will be able to notice the changes. I was turned off because this cost $20. Which seems expensive to me. However, this product had a 6 month guarantee that the others didn't. They also provide plenty of tips and help lines if you do have a problem with it.
Colden, NY
How well does this work? Was it easy to form? Does it stay on the teeth as you sleep?