DenTek Fun Flossers for Kids, Wild Fruit Floss Picks,Easy Grip for Kids,75 Count (Pack of 1) uploaded by Ann G.

BY DENTEK #49 in Dental Floss & Picks

DenTek Fun Flossers are designed to fit smaller teeth and mouths, making it easier to take good care of baby teeth or even after adult teeth after they push through. Ensure kids' health with Fun Flossers. Let DenTek help you and your child establish... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
Review for: DenTek Fun Flossers for Kids, Wild Fruit Floss Picks,Easy Grip for Kids,75 Count (Pack of 1) more...
I remember using these as a kid! They are so cute and make the idea of flossing more appealing to children. I would repurchase if I had kids and recommend them to parents who have children that give them a hard time with flossing.
Christina S.
Columbus, OH
Love this item for kids my baby's have learn the ropes of flossing yet but we're getting there. This item has animal shapes which is pretty cool if you ask me , makes kids want to use them til they complain that it hurts.
Tawnya V.
Antrim, NH
Easy to use for small hands and small mouths. Even my toddler can easily hold and use them. My kids have fun picking which color/shape they are going to use each time. These don’t disappoint and make a tedious task that many skip, a fun part of our bedtime routine
Mary Elizabeth C.
Broadview Hts, OH
This is a great way to get kids flossing their teeth. My five and seven year Old can get the job done on their own with these great little tools. Fun colors and easy to use.
Raelle A.
Clarkston, MI
My 4 year old's dentist recommended these flossers to get in-between her molars. These are great because I wouldn't be able to get into the back of her tiny mouth with my hands if I used regular floss. She also loves the fruity flavor and likes to lick the flosser before I am able to use it on her. Haha! The fun neon colors are a plus, too. My only complaint would be to add as many pink flossers as the blue and green, I'm sure boys wouldn't mind (if that was the reason for having fewer pink ones).
Sarah H.
Saint Joseph, MO
Flossing is a habit that is great to instill: young or old. And these DenTek Fun Flossers make it so much more convenient to use for my kids than the traditional string variety. Both my year old daughter and 2 year old son actually look forward to flossing. My daughter quips, "Floss your teeyah." I don't think as a parent I would have the daily energy to floss my kids' teeth if I had to actually use the traditional string variety of floss. And it's also great that the floss comes in a variety of colors.

I'll be honest here as well on this review. Even though these fun flossers are for kids, I'll have to admit that I've come to use these as my flossers as well. Compared to the "traditional" type of floss, which one works better on a functional basis? Probably the "traditional" variety. However, when it boils down to it, the convenience of theses DenTek Flossers trumps (for lack of a better work) the more thorough floss job of the traditional floss. These packs are a great investment in both your kids' and your dental hygiene!
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
These make life easier with having kids! My son don't mind me helping him floss when I use these because he thinks they are "cool"! I would recommend other moms to try, might make things easier! I love these!
Jessica T.
Charlotte, NC
This is the only way I can get my kids to floss! It was always a battle until I discovered these little floss picks. Now my boys actually remind me to restock when we run out! They work great and are easy to use. I love them and so the kiddos!
Justine C.
Chandler, AZ
definitely have used these before. such a great way to floss without having the struggle of a long piece of floss. i got this at my local pharmacy store and i'm sure you can buy it really anywhere! i always have some in my purse to go, whenever i'm out and about.
Krystal M.
Allenton, WI
My son and I us these flossers regularly! They are so fun and get even my 3 year old excited about keeping his teeth clean.
They are great for getting even the toughest things (ie popcorn shells) out of your teeth!
I strongly recommend!