BY DENTEK

DenTek Fun Flossers are designed to fit smaller teeth and mouths, making it easier to take good care of baby teeth or even after adult teeth after they push through. Ensure kids’ health with Fun Flossers. Let DenTek help you and your child establish good dental care habits early on. DenTek helps you encourage flossing at an early age with a kid-exclusive product that puts the fun in flossing. Make dental care fun with DenTek Fun Flossers. Use flossers for kids between meals to prevent tooth decay and gum disease. And establish a dental routine for life. To use, hold flosser between thumb and index finger. Using a gentle back-and-forth motion, slide floss between teeth. Move up and down against tooth to clean above and below the gum line. Discard after use. Gums may bleed a little when kids begin to floss. If bleeding persists or gums remain red and swollen, consult your paediatric dentist. Adult supervision is necessary until the age of 10. We want to help your whole family have healthy smiles. If you ever have any questions about how to help your kids floss, visit our website at DenTek.com or call us at 800-4DENTEK. Are your kids having trouble flossing with traditional rolled floss? Do you want to give them a more practical and fun way to take better care of their dental hygiene? Consider Fun Flossers for kids, a product custom made to help kids have fun while removing harmful food and plaque. Get Fun Flossers uniquely made to fit smaller mouths, and use the most clinically-proven flosser to help you and your child establish a healthy oral hygiene routine that not only works, but lasts. see more...

• I have a four year old girl she can already use this pr...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
Dentist said they need to floss better , so I went these and haven't turned back.  Kids like the color variety . And the price is affordable. And they last , don't run out .  Use every day , sometimes a couple times a day. I grab these whenever i go grocery shopping. Buy again product !
Lesley S.
My 2 kids love using these! They are good as kids learn to floss and the fun colors help! My son & daughter have their colors they use and they like how easy to handle they are. It gets them liking flossing, which is a plus!
Alicia R.
Fremont, CA
These are the best. I'm a young adult and these have been my favorite since I was a kid. My whole family actually uses this product since they make flossing so easy. These are my go to for flossing and are my favorite for their grip. (Target: $2.99)
Hope L.
I loved these as a young kid! They made brushing very fun, and made me want to floss. They were also smaller and they fit little kids mouth and teeth better. They stand out from all the other kids flossers.
Uilani A.
love this product, my kids love using them when its time to brush their teeth. They are easy to use, my kid brush their teeth both morning and night. the design is cute and attractive for their age group. I would for sure continue to buy these products. They get the job done and they are easy to use.
Allison P.
Brandon, SD
I would recommend this for children whose teeth are close together and for ages at least six or older. Young children have big spaces between teeth usually from losing baby teeth and don't know how to floss properly.
shanti j.
These work wonderful and get in even the tough test spots. They are fun an have lots of vibrant colors. They are more kid friendly and kids are more likely to floss with these since they are so fun looking!
Marvelis T.
I finally got my kids to floss on a regular basis with these. They love the fun shape and colors. It's a lot easier for them to floss by themselves with these flossers than the traditional floss strings.
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Way to make flossing fun for the kids, I like that they can choose a different animal every time and the size is perfect for their little hands to hold. Super clean teeth, I buy these at target
Lauren H.
I know these are for kids but when I'm too lazy to use regular floss or want fruity flavor instead of mint flavor I like turning to these! They're definitely not as strong (floss string wise) after about halfway through a use but they're not awful.
Genesis P.
San Cristobal, Tachira
I have a four year old girl she can already use this product? fantastic serious