BY DENTEK

DenTek Fun Flossers make flossing fun for children while teaching healthy oral care habits for life.

Clinically proven as effective as rolled floss.

DenTek Fun Flossers encourage flossing:

• Easy to grasp handle for both kids and parents
  • Multi-filament scrubbing floss fits kid's teeth
  • Small flosser head designed for kid's mouths
  • Wild Fruit flavor that kids love

Maria J.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My 7 year old loves using these. They're easy to use and leave a nice flavor not too strong. Not to mention that they work well and do what they're supposed to do.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love buying these for my 8 year old! She uses them everynight. They come in really cute colors like pink, blue, and green. And they have a great fruity taste. I use these too! There is flouride on them to help clean those little teeth even more! They are smaller so they fit percect in your little ones hands! They do a great job at removing that yucky food from your kids teeth! The back of the bag says "Did you know? When your child has two teeth that touch... it's time to start flossing!" I think its nice they added that fact on there! #momapproved #niceteeth #startyoung DenTek Floss Picks, Wild Fruit, 48 flossersDenTek Fun Flossers for KidsDenTek Fun Flossers for Kids, Wild Fruit Floss Picks,Easy Grip for Kids,75 Count (Pack of 1) DenTek Fun FlossersFun Flossers Kids Dentek,40 Ea
Jourdan P.
My kids love these they're bright and made into a fun shape. They look forward to flossing. It's easy for them to use themselves. They hold up pretty well- no shedding or tearing. One flosser is enough for the whole mouth. They are gentle on kids gums.
Emma J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this they make flossing so much easier. They are great to take with you on the go or when you're traveling. I could see them being great for kids too. They are kind of wasteful which I feel bad about but they're still nice to have around the house
Nicole T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My 3 kids love them. Acting like mama and papa, when they are cleaning their teeth...lol
Those tooth floss thingies work and are great. Perfect size for little mouths!!!
Brittany C.
My son absolutely loves these flossers! He's been using them since he was about 1 1/2. Lots of fun and taste great for kids! Awesome way to get them excited about dental hygiene.
Holly R.
College Station, TX
I received these flossers complimentary via my Refresh VoxBox for trial and review. I wasn't big on the flavor of the flossers, but I could definitely see how they would appeal to younger kiddos. The taste reminded me of the flavored fluorides that they would give me at the pediatric dentist. However, I did like the grip of the handle and the floss piece held up will (didn't break away from the plastic piece like some flossers will do). I didn't really like the texture of the floss, but I think that they would be great for folks with smaller teeth. I sort of had to maneuver it between my teeth to floss, as it didn't easily slide between my teeth.
Viviana V.
Duncanville , TX
After influenster send me some Dentek Oral Care Kids Fun Flossers in one of the Voxbox i love it my baby loves it too is super easy for him to use it. that makes my life easier and every time we go to the dentist they congratulate him with his perfect care. Also the dentist ask me how do i do it? and i suggested to try Dentek Oral Care Kids Fun Flossers so kids can learn how to floss she was happy i suggested that now they give those flossers in every bag for kids. :)
LauraJean S.
N Attleboro, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really love the bright colors of these! And the taste? Lets just say I don't have a problem remembering to floss anymore. I received these compliments of influenster via the refresh voxbox and being as I have no kids, I tried to use them myself. I stick one in my lunch box, and I never have to worry about losing it!
Jennifer B.
I tried these flossers in my #RefreshVoxBox. I didn't like these. They made my gums bleed and the product itself hurt when I used it. The flavor was sweet and I liked it and the handle was easy to use. However, I really had to "jam" it between my gums for it to work and it was painful.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Who else thinks these are cool
Daphne W.
Willoughby , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Do you like flossing with these?
Daphne W.