BY DENTEK

DenTek Fun Flossers make flossing fun for children while teaching healthy oral care habits for life.

Clinically proven as effective as rolled floss.

DenTek Fun Flossers encourage flossing:

• Easy to grasp handle for both kids and parents
  • Multi-filament scrubbing floss fits kid's teeth
  • Small flosser head designed for kid's mouths
  • Wild Fruit flavor that kids love

Buy on Target*
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love buying these for my 8 year old! She uses them everynight. They come in really cute colors like pink, blue, and green. And they have a great fruity taste. I use these too! There is flouride on them to help clean those little teeth even more! They are smaller so they fit percect in your little ones hands! They do a great job at removing that yucky food from your kids teeth! The back of the bag says "Did you know? When your child has two teeth that touch... it's time to start flossing!" I think its nice they added that fact on there! #momapproved #niceteeth #startyoung DenTek Floss Picks, Wild Fruit, 48 flossersDenTek Fun Flossers for KidsDenTek Fun Flossers for Kids, Wild Fruit Floss Picks,Easy Grip for Kids,75 Count (Pack of 1) DenTek Fun FlossersFun Flossers Kids Dentek,40 Ea
Jourdan P.
My kids love these they're bright and made into a fun shape. They look forward to flossing. It's easy for them to use themselves. They hold up pretty well- no shedding or tearing. One flosser is enough for the whole mouth. They are gentle on kids gums.
Emma J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this they make flossing so much easier. They are great to take with you on the go or when you're traveling. I could see them being great for kids too. They are kind of wasteful which I feel bad about but they're still nice to have around the house
Nicole T.
Wellness Guru Expert
My 3 kids love them. Acting like mama and papa, when they are cleaning their teeth...lol
Those tooth floss thingies work and are great. Perfect size for little mouths!!!
Brittany C.
My son absolutely loves these flossers! He's been using them since he was about 1 1/2. Lots of fun and taste great for kids! Awesome way to get them excited about dental hygiene.
Beth M.
I love these. It makes flossing my daughters teeth such a breeze. My daughter loves that there are different colors. We make it a game to see which color she will pick each time. I like how it's not mint flavored, she hates mint.
Bethany W.
Christiansburg, VA
My kids love these! They make flossing less of a chore, my toddler likes to pick which color she gets. I help my kids with flossing, since they are so young, and these are much smaller and easier to use in their mouths than the adult ones. The berry flavor helps too!
Audrey R.
Wellness Guru Expert
Started my kid on flossing with these handy tools. She's loves flossing on her own (she's four) and likes to choose the color each night. The downside is the plastic :(
Kelli N.
Ferndale, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Small for small mouths. Colorful to make it more fun. And works great to floss all the yuckiest yuck out
Amber C.
BURKESVILLE, KY
I get these for my 6 year old son, he loves all the different colors, they get between his teeth great!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Who else thinks these are cool