DenTek Fresh & White Silky Whitening Floss Picks Sparkle Mint uploaded by Tammy B.

BY DENTEK #92 in Dental Floss & Picks

Promotes Long Lasting Freshness For Your Smile Sensitive Teeth &Amp; Gums Promotes Extra Whitening Power* Supports Long Lasting Freshness Helps To Gently Remove Food &Amp; Plaque Tongue Cleaner Textured Pick Our Refreshing Silky Floss Is Gentle On Teeth And Gums, Tough On Bad Breath.&Nbsp; Help Freshen Your Entire Mouth With Long Lasting Mint Flavor, While Helping To Gently Remove Food And Plaque.&Nbsp; Clinically Proven To Be As Effective As Dental Floss.^ Made In China *Polishes Away Food And Plaque. ^Clinical On File. see more...

Alisha C.
DenTek Comfort Clean Silk Floss Picks
I absolutely love these dentek flossers. I don't know what I would do without floss? I carry a few of these with me at all times. Lifesavers.
Melinda B.
These work well plus have a nice minty flavor that leaves a good taste in your mouth.  I use after brushing before bedtime.  A good way to end the day.
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love how simple it is to use these to floss with . They really get between your teeth and gums really good . They glide in between hard to reach places . I never leave home without a couple in my purse or in my travel bag . I'm always OCD when it comes to removing food stuck in my teeth or flossing after every meal and before I go to bed . These are very inexpensive . I like them better than traditional floss .
Heather B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love these!! They work great. It's also nice that they are so compact and portable. It's also less of a hassle to run to the restroom in public and use these over regular floss. The only thing floss has over this is that these aren't great the whole mouth. Mostly the front teeth. Regular floss allows you to floss your back teeth easier/better. As for whitening, I don't think it does at all but that doesn't matter to me.
Dani S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am lazy when it comes to flossing so I appreciate these Dentek flossers! I like that it comes pre-measured so I am not wasting my floss figuring out how much I need. These get in between my teeth so effectively and I think everybody should make the switch to flossers instead of regular manual floss.
Lindsay B.
GIRARD, OH
Love the convenience of this product. I keep them in my car and at my desk to be able to use when ever I feel like I need it or want to freshen up. The mint flavor is great. And I would recommend these for anyone.
Shanice C.
Albany, NY
These floss picks work great. I love the handle it makes those back teeth much easier to reach and this mint flavor is great. My teeth feel super cleaned after each use. The easy use of these make them great for my children to use as well.
Glenda M.
Raleigh, NC
I usually bring some of this in my purse because you never know what gets stuck on your teeth it is effective when your trying to get a chunk off in between your teeth or wisdom very satisfying and I like how it's mint flavor
Torie C.
Atlanta, GA
I love these things! They are a huge help if you have food stuck in your teeth. I am taking a star away because of how easily and quickly they get worn out. I usually have to use two or three to get the job done.
Chasta H.
Bremen, GA
This is a go to after meals for us. We floss after meals with these in between or other flossing times. I also carry these in my Pocket book for when I'm on the go to get that clean flossed feeling.