BY DENTEK #20 in Dental Floss & Picks

Shred Resistant Comfort Floss With Fluoride Slides Easily Between Tight Teeth, While Removing Food And Plaque. Sensitive Gums Fights Bad Breath Reduces Tooth Decay With Thin Silky Floss, Textured Pick And Tongue Cleaner Made In China see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Heidi S.
Prescott
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love to use these and they are a great way to get your kids to floss, with standard string floss kids sometimes have a hard time doing it and reach all of their teeth, but with this product they have no problem. They are great for on the go I keep some in the car and in my bag!
Amy B.
Wellington, FL
These work well. I keep them on hand in my desk at work sand have in my purse. Great for after lunch or dinner besides the usual morning and evening brushing. Makes my teeth and mouth feel super clean and minty!
Shannonđź’‹ W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I live off of these! I use at least 2 a day tops depending on what I eat. The thing I love most is that you can use the bottom end as a picker to get the hard to reach areas. Thank actually thread on the top end is pretty durable so it doesn’t break easily. The packaging is also super convenient so I can take these everywhere. I have been rocking with this brand for awhile now!
Martiese A.
Fairbanks, AK
I buy these when I can’t find any Glide floss picks in stock anywhere. They do pretty good, although a bit thick. Sometimes I have a rough time getting it out of a few of my teeth. They don’t break.
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the best inventions ever, I swear! We always keep these on hand (in the bathroom and for on the go), we’ve bought so many bags of these because they work that good! Definitely recommend these!
Andy R.
Lexington, NC
I have children and it is so hard to get them to floss but with these perfect little flossers it gets the job done! They work Well and my kids look forward to flossing which is such a plus!
Sonia G.
Salem, OR
These floss picks are awesome and easy to use. They absolutely met my expectations and I would recommend these to anyone. I've been using these for the past year and I'm satisfied with them
Christina S.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product has a minty taste to them which is good for when your going out to eat with family or friends. Just put them in your purse or in the car and floss once your done eating.
Sheila S.
Ava, NY
I really like these floss picks. The make flossing so much easier. My teeth are very tight and the floss fits in nicely without getting caught and hurting or becoming a shredded mess. The flavor is also nice without being overpowering and I will definitely be purchasing again.
Grace P.
Inexpesive and great to use on the go. This makes floshing easy and quick. I love that i dont have to deal with the strong floss and I can easly reach my back molars.
Erin M.