DenTek® Fresh Clean Floss Picks

by DenTek

#16 in Dental Floss

DenTek® Fresh Clean Floss Picks freshen your mouth with long lasting mint mouthwash freshness.

• Ultra-silky floss tape slides smoothly between teeth without irritating sensitive gums
  • Textured pick deep cleans between teeth and stimulates gums
  • Tongue cleaner helps fight bad breath
  • Long-lasting mint flavor for mouthwash-fresh breath

Directions

Flossing Instructions:

1. Gently slide floss up and down between teeth, allowing the floss to wrap around teeth.
  2. Clean above and below the gum line.

Pick Instructions:

1. Place pick between teeth and gently press against the gum.
  2. Use an in-and-out motion to remove food particles and stimulate gums.

Tongue Cleaning Instructions:

1. Extend your tongue.
  2. Place the tongue scraper on the back of your tongue and pull forward, skimming the surface of your tongue.

Warnings

Caution: under the age of 10 requires adult supervision

Do these break easily?
Start your review of DenTek® Fresh Clean Floss Picks!
Katie B.
Willamina, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
DenTek® Fresh Clean Floss Picks uploaded by Katie B.
This is my go to floss brand! Easy to use, conventional for on the go and with a five year old now brushing, it's easy to teach her good habits with these. They are fairly priced too. I like to store my flossers in a glass container instead of the baggie it comes in.
Sydney P.
Richmond Hill, GA
I use these in my daily routine. They are honestly that amazing of a floss product. When purchased at Walmart they only cost $2 a bag so there is really no reason to skimp. Flossing is so important for oral health and these make it so easy nobody should ever skip it!
Leslie W.
Loretto, KY
These are a must have. Great to keep in your purse or lunch bag for after meals. Great travel size
Kellycious H.
After using many products to floss with, I found this item at my local retail store. Fits between the teeth without force
Kirstin M.
Denton, TX
These are the best thing ever. Without having to mess with string, simply pick one up and go. I also love the minty flavor along with it. These are perfect for my purse or when traveling. I also like that if someone needs a pick, I can hand one out, without giving someone a box with string.
Lauren C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Who likes to floss, right? But these little flossers make the experience a little less painful... figuratively and literally. They fit between my teeth nicely and get the job done. I recommended these little flossing tools.
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,267 reviews
Love using floss picks instead of regular floss because it gives me more control and helps me clean my teeth more efficiently. Great for reaching hard spots and strong floss to clean all areas.
Barbara T.
Houghton Lake, MI
My whole family uses these on there teeth instead of floss they dont like wrapping it around there fingers and these dental picks keep that from happening there very easy to use and there minty fresh for your breath over all were all very satisfied and I'd recommendations these to everyone.
Heidi S.
Prescott
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love to use these and they are a great way to get your kids to floss, with standard string floss kids sometimes have a hard time doing it and reach all of their teeth, but with this product they have no problem. They are great for on the go I keep some in the car and in my bag!
Karolina R.
Glastonbury, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Easier to use than regular floss. You can definitely use just one, but I rinse in between each tooth- I’m extra haha