DenTek® Floss Threaders uploaded by Brooke H.

BY DENTEK

DenTek® Floss Threaders make flossing around braces and dental work a breeze.

• Simple loop fits any type of floss
  • Flexible tip inserts into small spaces in a snap
  • Case keeps threaders organized and clean
  • Takes the difficulty out of cleaning around bridges, braces, and implants

Directions

1. Use approximately 16 inches of dental floss.
  2. Pull 4 to 5 inches of floss through the loop of the threader.
  3. Pass floss threader through space between teeth or under appliance.
  4. Remove floss from floss threader and begin normal flossing.
  5. Use with your preferred dental floss.

Warnings

Caution: under the age of 10 requires adult supervision

Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Literally one of the worst feelings in the world is to be out to eat with friends or colleagues and get back to your car or restroom and notice you have food all over your teeth! I keep a package of these threaders in my purse so whenever I reach for that salad I know I won't be walking around after with a piece of spinach in my teeth!
Autumn F.
I keep this in my purse for when I'm on the go. It is very handy to have when eating out as I have large gaps in my teeth.
Angela A.
Atkins, VA
This little boogersare great! I always have them in my purse in case we eat out! That way we can use them anywhere.
Alex B.
Woodinville, WA
This product is definitely not a bang for your buck you have to use at least three of the flossers to get anything out of your teeth I'd rather spend a little bit more to get what I paid for
Shasha Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It took me time to figure out how to use the threader with my braces, but once I got the hang of it, it worked great! It made flossing so much easier and less time consuming. What I ended up doing was tying my floss to the threader and flossing my teeth this way.
Corrie H.
King City , OR
These were awesome to help with flossing when I had my braces and I still use them to floss where my permanent bottom retainer is.
Katie n.
Goldston, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love love love these things. They get down and clean so well inbetween my teeth.
Angela C.
Raleigh, NC
Dented Floss threaders are so convenient. They don't require wasting floss because you ripped off a piece that was to little. They are minty fresh and compact for carrying in the purse. I definitely recommend them.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love these! The floss is super soft and thick for a gentle but thorough clean, and the picks makes holding on to the floss so much easier without slipping around or worrying about getting residue on your hands.
Samantha L.
Adult braces are a drag, but the floss threaders are very useful. They help make flossing less of a chore (at least, less of a chore when you have braces). They help save time by threading the floss for you. Great for many types of dental and orthodon'tic appliances.