DenTek® Floss Threaders uploaded by Brooke H.

BY DENTEK

DenTek® Floss Threaders make flossing around braces and dental work a breeze.

• Simple loop fits any type of floss
  • Flexible tip inserts into small spaces in a snap
  • Case keeps threaders organized and clean
  • Takes the difficulty out of cleaning around bridges, braces, and implants

Directions

1. Use approximately 16 inches of dental floss.
  2. Pull 4 to 5 inches of floss through the loop of the threader.
  3. Pass floss threader through space between teeth or under appliance.
  4. Remove floss from floss threader and begin normal flossing.
  5. Use with your preferred dental floss.

Warnings

Caution: under the age of 10 requires adult supervision

Baylee T.
Denver , CO
I have used these time and time again when I used to have braces, and now when I have a retainer. It is one of the only products that I can use that will get in the hard to reach spots! Would certainly recommend these to others
Savannah P.
Doyline, LA
Review for: Other more...
These things are really handy if you have braces. You just put your floss in the loop and push it through your teeth. If your gums are sensitive they do tend to hurt cuz it is plastic but it’s works really well.
Lindsay N.
Winter Spgs, FL
With a permanent bottom retainer it can sometimes be difficult to floss. These floss threaders make it a less painful process to get my gums clean and keep plaque out! Great product and highly recommended by my dentist.
Molly M.
Weymouth, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm super lazy about flossing but these flossers make it easy to get to those hard to reach places. They are cheap and highly effective. I will absolutely be purchasing these flossers again.
Megan W.
Bloomington, IL
These are great for people who have problems with dexterity. I use them exclusively and my only problem is I have tight molars and sometimes the floss comes out of the pick on one end.
Angela C.
Raleigh, NC
Dented Floss threaders are so convenient. They don't require wasting floss because you ripped off a piece that was to little. They are minty fresh and compact for carrying in the purse. I definitely recommend them.
Emily H.
Concord, NC
Perfect for on the go flossing. I prefer these over regular floss because they get the hard to reach places much easier then regular floss does. Low cost and high effectiveness.
Cassi M.
Louisville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are my favorite for so many reasons! One being they are travel friendly, you can toss a few in your purse, travel bag or even keep them in your center counsel in your vehicle! Another reason I love them is because they are environmentally friendly, many people - especially children don't know how much floss they need to use and end up wasting a lot of excess unused floss, unlike this product which has it all ready for you to use without a hassle! One last reason that I love these is the price, you can't beat it and you can almost always find a coupon for them.
Cheyanne L.
I love these. They are perfect for flossing. I can't use the string floss it just doesn't work for me and these are perfect for getting the back of your teeth. I floss every single night with these flossers
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
I used these the whole time I had braces and even now to floss under my permanent retainer that is cemented on the front bottom teeth. Sometimes I like to use these so I can use the Glide floss tape to floss it makes me feel cleaner than using the Super floss by Oral B but sometimes pulling these threaders through my teeth close to my gums can feel a little unpleasant but for the most part I love them. These things will be in my flossing routine for the rest of my life.