BY DENTEK

Find oral care products at Target.com! This 75-ct. Pack of dentek floss threaders makes flossing easy, especially for people with bridges, implants and braces. The simple loop fits any type of floss, and the flexible tip makes it easy to get into tiny spaces. see more...

Briana A.
Las Cruces, NM
These were an absolute lifesaver when I had braces. I purchased form my local CVS. I’ve never tried another brand so I can’t compare it to another brand but if comparison to trying to thread the floss on my own vs using the threader, the threaders are 1000x easier!
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Love these! The floss is super soft and thick for a gentle but thorough clean, and the picks makes holding on to the floss so much easier without slipping around or worrying about getting residue on your hands.
Kelsey G.
West Valley City, UT
This product is super easy to use. It is double ended so on one end you get the floss, on the other end there is a tooth pick. The floss/way it is set up works really well and I have never had the floss snap or break! It is easily held to get to all of the places in your mouth, definitely would recommend!
Baylee T.
La place , LA
I have used these time and time again when I used to have braces, and now when I have a retainer. It is one of the only products that I can use that will get in the hard to reach spots! Would certainly recommend these to others
Molly M.
Weymouth, MA
I'm super lazy about flossing but these flossers make it easy to get to those hard to reach places. They are cheap and highly effective. I will absolutely be purchasing these flossers again.
Angela C.
Raleigh, NC
Dented Floss threaders are so convenient. They don't require wasting floss because you ripped off a piece that was to little. They are minty fresh and compact for carrying in the purse. I definitely recommend them.
Cheyanne L.
I love these. They are perfect for flossing. I can't use the string floss it just doesn't work for me and these are perfect for getting the back of your teeth. I floss every single night with these flossers
Genevieve C.
Encino, CA
These make flossing so effortless and painless. Ever since switching to these flowers instead of thread it has made the habit of flossing more enjoyable and easy.
Laurie W.
Flatonia, TX
I use these floss picks more than I would like to admit. You can buy cases for them if you would like for a more discreet approach to carrying them about. I like them because I can reach everywhere I need to in my mouth and still have the circulation in my fingers, unlike typical floss.
lerrisa W.
Kissimmee, FL
I dont like how messy it gets with my saliva and also how sometimes painful to pull through my teeth when they are sore