DenTek® Floss Threaders uploaded by Brooke H.

BY DENTEK #84 in Dental Floss & Picks

DenTek® Floss Threaders make flossing around braces and dental work a breeze.

• Simple loop fits any type of floss
  • Flexible tip inserts into small spaces in a snap
  • Case keeps threaders organized and clean
  • Takes the difficulty out of cleaning around bridges, braces, and implants

Directions

1. Use approximately 16 inches of dental floss.
  2. Pull 4 to 5 inches of floss through the loop of the threader.
  3. Pass floss threader through space between teeth or under appliance.
  4. Remove floss from floss threader and begin normal flossing.
  5. Use with your preferred dental floss.

Warnings

Caution: under the age of 10 requires adult supervision

Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Literally one of the worst feelings in the world is to be out to eat with friends or colleagues and get back to your car or restroom and notice you have food all over your teeth! I keep a package of these threaders in my purse so whenever I reach for that salad I know I won't be walking around after with a piece of spinach in my teeth!
Sabrina D.
Clermont
My daughter has braces,  so she has to use these to floss with!! They do a fantastic job at making sure her teeth stay healthy!! She wishes they would make the handle a little bit wider, but other than that, she really likes them!! We will continue to buy them!!
Briana A.
Las Cruces, NM
These were an absolute lifesaver when I had braces. I purchased form my local CVS. I’ve never tried another brand so I can’t compare it to another brand but if comparison to trying to thread the floss on my own vs using the threader, the threaders are 1000x easier!
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love these! The floss is super soft and thick for a gentle but thorough clean, and the picks makes holding on to the floss so much easier without slipping around or worrying about getting residue on your hands.
Ashlee M.
Orange Park, FL
Learned once while shopping on Amazon that flossing at least once a day will help save your teeth in the future. Every since then I have added this to my daily routine and added this item to subscribe and save monthly purchase. Dentek floss is a great product. Easy to get in between teeth and easy to handle. Great for a family with kids and adults. The size is reasonable and the price is exceptional. Pack of 50 lasts for weeks.
Savannah F.
Lancaster, KY
I love using these floss threaders to get under my permanent retainer, it can be time consuming but it's worth it, I'm a dental assistant so I'm very picky with what I use so I like to use the best brands that are most effective, some floss threaders are too flimsy and hard to use but I've found these to be the best.
Naseem A.
I will see if you guys have any time tomorrow it so good value and pricey and east to apply and use also its helpful for you #influenster this is where i get it its so satisfied and good and if you use it you will love it.
Kerrin C.
Ashland, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great and easy to use product! Makes flossing a lot easier because you dont have to shove your whole hand in your mouth in order to get those hard to reach areas. I can honestly say that this is the first time in my life that my dentist hasnt yelled at me for not flossing, because there is just no excuse not to floss when you have these.
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
Super easy to floss with these. I like to keep a couple in my purse in a ziplock bag. I like this much better then the string floss. It never breaks and holds up well. I will always use this! Never had an issue. No point in changing!
Jeannette B.
I have a bridge and that can make flossing very hard. DenTek Floss Threaders are wonderful. I have tried other types and found them so hard to get under my bridge. DenTek's are very easily threaded and clean very well. I highly recommend them to anyone that has dental work!

back