DenTek Floss Picks, Wild Fruit, 48 flossers uploaded by Suzanne T.DenTek Floss Picks, Wild Fruit, 48 flossers uploaded by Suzanne T.DenTek Floss Picks, Wild Fruit, 48 flossers uploaded by Maria M.

BY DENTEK #45 in Dental Floss & Picks

Fun flossers are designed to comfortably fit into kids or parents hands, easily reaching all teeth. 48-piece bag see more...

• Do these help your kids to floss better than traditional floss?6 Answers
Cristle S.
Punta Gorda, FL
I have gotten these for my son to use instead of regular string floss because he couldn't get all the way to the back teeth. He loves the colors and how easy they are to use with hardly any effort at all. I love that he is now able to floss in between all of his teeth and is working tords a better while mouth clean and can have fun shapes and color while doing so.
Jori R.
My kids use these & they don't seem to mind. ;) Anything cute & colorful to get them to floss is cool by me. If only they came with a drill instructor to make them use these more regularly... HA!! These are perfect for kids!!! So much better then fighting the dreaded string & stink hands... NOPE. We will continue to use these flossers!
Andrea A.
South Riding, VA
I know these things are aimed towards a younger age group, but honestly, it's the only way I'll floss my teeth. They taste and look AMAZINGGGG. Neon and flavors for everyone! It feels like I'm a kid again and I just got out of my first dentist appt. with my goodie bag and stuff! So rad. They work just like regular flossers too.
Kelli H.
Jackson, OH
I bought these for my kids and I am extremely happy with this product. I picked these up at Walmart and have purchased them several times. They are cute which makes the kids want to use them. They are small so they fit well in their mouths. They say that they taste yummy. This is definitely an item I will purchase again!
Misty S.
Tishomingo, OK
These are perfect for the whole family! Getting my son to floss is a chore in itself, with these flavored flossers he has gotten to were he actually asks me if he can floss....which is incredible! This is a product that we will be using forever for the simple fact they they work excellently and even my kids love them!
Katie W.
My 3 year old uses these every night! The fruity flavor & neat colors helps her get into flossing. I love this! We buy at our Walmart! Pros are... She FLOSSES every night, Cons are... They don't go around the tooth like string floss. In time we will get there. For the moment these are a gift to the brushing God's. 😁🙌
Emilee R.
I like these, but i don;t like the fruit flavor kind. because usually i brush my teeth and then use these and they don;t go well with mint toothpaste. but they are fun for kids, because kids don't usually like to use mint toothpaste or floss so if your kid doesnt like to floss, try these
Amanda P.
New Bern, NC
Kids love how colorful these are. Mommy loves them because the kids are actually flossing!. I have tried them as well, they are a smooth glide in between the teeth. I was surprised by the durable floss. kids love how fruity they taste instead of mom's hot mint ones as they call them
Crystal P.
Port Orchard, WA
dentek floss pickd are my childrens favorite. we use them after every brush everday. theybseem to prefer it over other brands and styles of floss picks. we tried it once and it is now the only kind we purchase for our children. the flavor is their favorite and its so easy to use
Christy W.
Liberty, TX
I picked these up for my two year old to use since he was trying to use our flossers and he loves them. This has helped him develop a true love for taking care of his teeth. They are very easy to use and the bright colors and nice taste leave him wanting to floss more and more.
Dedra B.
Amarillo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Do these help your kids to floss better than traditional floss?