DenTek Floss Picks, Wild Fruit, 48 flossers uploaded by Maria M.DenTek Floss Picks, Wild Fruit, 48 flossers uploaded by Suzanne T.DenTek Floss Picks, Wild Fruit, 48 flossers uploaded by Suzanne T.

BY DENTEK #92 in Dental Floss & Picks

Fun flossers are designed to comfortably fit into kids or parents hands, easily reaching all teeth. 48-piece bag see more...

• Do these help your kids to floss better than traditional ...6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My daughter loves these flossers, she likes the three color choices and I personally like The Wider larger handle grips for control for her mouth, I have tried to use these flossers for myself, but they are designed for children's small mouths
Chantelle S.
I use these for my kids. They are both easier and more difficult than regular gloss. Easier because I can reach into their mouths easier with these. More difficult because if they get into a tight spot, they break pretty easily. These have been helpful to get my kids involved in their own oral health routines as well, they enjoy picking out a color and trying to use them to floss.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great for the little mouths. I buy these for my daughter, she loves to choose her color to use. Which I think makes it fun. (And we all know we need a helping hand when it comes to cleaning a childs mouth!!) They're nice and thin and get in between the teeth well. Definitely my number.one choice for kids!
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
My kids love these lil flossers. They use them every day. They love them and think that they work excellent. No hassle for small children because they’re disposable and you don’t have to deal with pulling out the floss for them. The best part is they can do it themselves easily. Purchased at Walmart and every time my kids run out I always pick them up more of them because they love them so much. Would highly recommend to someone with small or young children. It’s perfect for them! Will definitely be repurchasing
Gladys O.
Pflugerville, TX
My son loves to floss with this ones! Only ones we have been buying since dentist gave us the ok to start flossing. We have been using them for the past 2 yrs. you can get them at Walmart. That's where I have usually found them. I'm sure also Amazon sells them. For those fellas who prefer or avoid the store crowds 😊
Saira M.
Easy to use. Kids love them and the taste makes it a go to for them. Great for kids or adults. Repeat user of this brand. Met my expectations just fine. Price is good. I haven’t really tried other brands but I would purchase these again.
Alyssa H.
Lincoln, NE
These flossers make it so much easier and fun to floss. The normal string floss is so hard to use that most people choose not to floss because of it. I use them maybe twice a week or when I can feel something between my teeth. The bag of flossers was fairly cheap.
Yuliia B.
East Hanover, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
They are quite flimsy and the the string  tears quickly as the regular ones. For children they may be a bit more fun. I got them because of  different tastes but it doesn't really taste like anything. I would just go with the regular ones, the work better and after feels more fresh.
Hannah C.
Lawrenceville , GA
I love these floss picks!!! They're super handy and small so you can carry them around wherever you go!! I use them religiously haha! But seriously, these really are a great buy!! It makes keeping up with your heath, a whole lot easier.
Alyssa J.
Pompano Beach, FL
I am a pediatric dental assistant and we use these flossers everyday on patients. I use them as well. They are strong and really do taste good! Gets the job done.
Dedra B.
Amarillo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these help your kids to floss better than traditional floss?