Dentek Floss Picks Easy Angle Fresh Mint 75's Bagged (3-pack) with Free Nail File

BY DENTEK

Gina J.
I love these for quick touch ups during the day. The angle of the floss head is perfect for getting between your back teeth. The only issue with this type of floss is that if it catches on the overhang of a poor fitting crown you are liable to pull it off because you can’t pull the floss out from the side.
Whitney B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I literally keep these in my purse, car, and at home because of how handy they are! I had braces, invisalign, and now permanent retainers behind my teeth so they are very tight together. I have had problems with other floss picks before because they couldn't squeeze between my teeth, but these work perfectly!
Delaney M.
Wylie, TX
I'm terrible about remembering to floss and these really encourage me to do it every day. They are a bit wasteful, which isn't ideal. I'd like it if they had a recyclable version of this. Overall though, this is a great product that I will buy again.
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love how these work. The angle is great. The floss on them doesn't tear quickly, either, so that's great. You only need one for your whole mouth. With other brands I need two sometimes three. So it's nice to only have to use one per usage.
Robyn D.
Bellbrook, OH
The angled flossers are always better than the original ones. They get into the hard to reach crevasses that can be impossible to reach with normal floss or flossers, like wisdom teeth. I recommend these 110%!!!!
Deanna P.
Toms River, NJ
All i can say I cant live without these! To use regular floss again would drive me crazy. These are good to have in your bag on the go. I use them every time i floss and continue to buy them! Life saver!
Brittney P.
Falls Church, VA
The only picks that fit between my teeth. I have really close together teeth and some floss won't even fit between. These actually work and I find them easier than traditional floss
Kanoe A.
I like these because they are quick & easy to use. The pick allows you to easily navigate around the mouth easily and it's not messy. I always have a pack of these laying around.
Tania R.
The angle on these are amazing! After I tried these I really haven't bought any other ones. You can get the teeth all the way in the back without the hassle. One of the only complaints would be that it can break before I get all but that happens with all. It has a fine tip on the other side to get in between your teeth which makes is convenient. I even bend the tip to I can get the back of my teeth.
Kristy B.
Corryton , TN
This floss is great for on the go, or when you're in a hurry. I use these after eating out at a restaurant. They are handy and easy to hide in a purse, clutch, or even a diaper bag. I never leave home without them. I love that you don't have to use 2 hands with these, like you do with regular floss. I have even drove and glossed before, because you don't have to keep your eyes on a mirror!!