BY DENTEK #61 in Dental Floss & Picks

DenTek™ Floss Picks + Case.
Great for on-the-go.
Mouthwash blast.
Silky floss.
Carry anywhere.
2 fun colors.
Includes:
2 floss pick cases x 6 floss picks per case = 12 floss picks total. see more...

Zynia H.
Zynia H.
My must have on the go never leave home without product. I purcahsed this set with the case then buy loose picks to fill them when I've used them up. I keep a set in my purse and a set in both of my vehicles. They are perfect for on the go when your out eating everyone seems to need a floss & you whip it out like here ya go. lol Only thing I would say is to be careful when giving to kids because it is a pick & that end is pretty sharp. Don't want them to hurt themselves so supervision is a must.
Paula S.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
I bought these because I go through Glide floss picks a lot, like 1 or 2 a day due to super tight spaces between my teeth and I also have veneers. However, the floss in these pics are not thin enough for my teeth so I don't use them. The case is a unique size for the DenTek flossers so you can't reuse the cases. So, I won't be buying these again but I will continue to stay loyal to Scope Glide Flossers.
Davia G.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
My in my purse go to! These are a beauty blogger must have for so many reasons!

The case is so important because you do not want these floating around your purse loose!

They also are great because it seems someone is always asking me for a toothpick or floss when we are out to eat so it makes a lot of sense to have this as both a personal need and a way to be kind to others all at the same time!
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Rochester, MN
I love having this little case in my purse. It comes in so handy to have flossers available when I have something stuck in my teeth or even on those days when I get to work and realize I forgot to floss! The case is small and durable and has been travelling in my purse for over a year now. When I run out of flossers, I just refill with Dentek flossers and I am good to go!
Terina L.
Terina L.
Sturgis, KY
I love dentek floss picks by themselves so putting them in their own travel size container is awesome. It is so easy for me too just throw one in my purse, kids backpack, I keep one in my car. I hate going out to eat and it never fails I get something stuck between my teeth and struggle with it for what seems like ever but as long as I have dentek that isn't a problem
Joan R.
Joan R.
Demotte, IN
Do not leave home without. One of my biggest pet peeves is people that pick their teeth with....absolutely anything and I have even walked up to total strangers and gave them one to use instead of using whatever they had in their hand. A few have even been surprised at how much they liked using them. I was very happy to tell them where they could get some at.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Smithville, TX
I hate flossing but these little guys make it not so dreadful. It honestly is easier, and I know it seems like a stupid thing to spend more money on something like this when you could just use regular floss, but if you're like me and hate flossing then you might like these. I justify the extra cost because it honestly does make me floss more often.
Courtney O.
Courtney O.
Reston, VA
I love these flossers! It is also great that is comes with the travel case! I don't like to use traditional floss but flossers are great. I am a repeat user of this product and will keep buying them. My whole family uses these flossers! I bought this pack for my mom as well because of the travel case and she was very happy with them.
Diana B.
Diana B.
Burlingame, CA
Very convenient package for on-the-go or traveling. Easy to open. you can fit there up to 12 pieces (may be more). The case is pretty small so very nice to have it in the bag. The floss picks do their job. They are very convenient, however, easy to use only on front teeth. On the back teeth sometimes it's a challenge.
Chardonnay L.
Chardonnay L.
I personally prefer floss picks over regular floss because it is easier to deal with. The Dentek brand is my favorite brand of all time. The only thing I do not like about it is that the string starts to get lose after you floss about 2-5 of your teeth but overall this is a great product.