BY DENTEK #84 in Dental Floss & Picks

DenTek™ Floss Picks + Case.
Great for on-the-go.
Mouthwash blast.
Silky floss.
Carry anywhere.
2 fun colors.
Includes:
2 floss pick cases x 6 floss picks per case = 12 floss picks total. see more...

Alexis W.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely LOVE this little 12pk travel kit. It is perfect for on the go. You can stick it in your purse for after dinner or you could stick it in your carry on if you're traveling.
Kimberly H.
San Diego, CA
These are great! I use them at home and also keep a couple in my purse to use while sinning out. I can't tell you how many times I've needed one! I carry extras in case a friend needs one to use. They are easy to use and easy to clean for multiple uses.
LaShasta B.
Charleston, WV
Dentek floss picks are my favorite on the go product for your teeth. I like these better then regular floss. They get in between your teeth real easy & also easy for my kids to use. I purchased these at my local Walmart at an affordable price.
Erica C.
Lincoln, NE
These little packs are so fantastic. They are so handy to have in your bag for on the go. It always seems you need a floss pick when you don't have one and this eliminates that problem. The cases are super cute too, you know, for floss cases.
Hollie C.
Reno, NV
I use these flossers all the time. I wish the case help more than five though because I find that I'm refilling it every day or every other day. When I bought these they came in a set of five. Now I just buy the flossers to put in the cases.
Blake E.
Tampa, FL
Really incredible product! Does such a great job of cleaning. Extremely user friendly. I purchased this at Target. It exceeded my expectations for this product. I absolutely would recommend this to a friend!
Venessa J.
Lenoir City, TN
These are amazing... Great price for product as well. The floss on this is so soft I never have an issue with them not sliding between each tooth. Will def be pruchasin in future!
Lauren H.
Marion, NC
These are great for me to have on the go. I also have a permanent retainer behind my bottom teeth and these are excellent for reaching around that and getting hard-to-see areas.
Zynia H.
My must have on the go never leave home without product. I purcahsed this set with the case then buy loose picks to fill them when I've used them up. I keep a set in my purse and a set in both of my vehicles. They are perfect for on the go when your out eating everyone seems to need a floss & you whip it out like here ya go. lol Only thing I would say is to be careful when giving to kids because it is a pick & that end is pretty sharp. Don't want them to hurt themselves so supervision is a must.
Elizabeth Jeannie A.
Winchester, TN
These floss picks are the best! I enjoy using these versus a toothpick. They stimulate the gym area. As well as help in the fight against plaque. The carrying case makes it portable. No mess, no spills. Great product!